SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-7) Bonus

Surprise! Ms. Lazy Lame Lustre is back with a Bonus part! The longest ever part. So sit back and read it at once relaxing.

This particular plot has been going on my mind along with the song, wanted  to apply it somewhere and finally able to apply it here in this particular SS

A request to all the readers, kindly don't miss the song attached with the story. The famous song "Ghar more Pardesiya".

Specially the last lines of the song which is not there in the MP3 versions. Listen to the song from this particular video for the last lines.

Enjoy!

________________________________

Raghukul reet sadaa chali aayi
Praan jaaye par vachan na jayi

The busy streets of Calcutta was less dense at this late hour. The lavish brown vintage Benz, was getting cleaned by the in-charged person. It was getting time for his master's departure.

He saw him deciding down the entrance of his house. Wearing a light blue shirt and a darker shade of tuxedo and pants, a shiny brooch near his heart and a pair of classic spectacles on his face enhancing his charm, he walked near the car holding the suitcase.

It was as if the first time, he saw his master's face glowing with a different aura, perhaps the smile on his face was something new for his vision. He has mostly seen him being stern and hot headed.

After cleaning the car, he quickly approached him and took the suitcase to ķeep it behind the boot. "Maalik, itni der raat ko nikalna zaroori hai kya?"

He was a bit hesitant and scared to ask this but he replied with a smile "Ha Manohar, abhi niklunga, tabhi toh jald se uske paas pohoch paaunga. Vachan tha mera ussey, jab maksad khatam hoga, tab Vanvaas khatam hoga."

He was curious to know about whom he is talking about, perhaps it is the same person behind this smile.

He settled himself into the car on the handing the key of his house to Manohar with a bunch of tip from his pocket which he refused initially but took at his insistence and saw him driving away from the spot.

Jai Raghuvanshi Ayodhyapati Ram Chandra Ki JaiSiyavar ram chandra ki jai!

Siyavar ram chandra ki jai!

The grand Durga temple of the Roy Choudhary mansion was filled with the fragrance of incense stick and camphor as the morning veneration took place which was going to be followed by the preparation of diwali. A new idol of Ram Sita and Lakshman were placed on the right side.