SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-10) Grand finale-1

This part had to be further divided into 2 part as it was crossing 10k words. This part itself consists of 7160 words.

So as I always say, Do read this part carefully at once, as it contains multiple time lines and POVs altogether. So don't get confused.

Also don't forget to listen the last part of Alvida song

Ps: The 2nd part of this chapter is also ready and will be uploaded by tomorrow night if I get a good amount of views, votes and comments in this part.

__________________________

Yet again...
The entire Roy Choudhury mansion which had been lately lit up with the enthusiasm of laughters and happiness, was gloomy today. A layer of melancholy was spread around.

The lamp of happiness who litted the other members, was absent, spreading an aura of darkness around.

Bairiya mere Rabba
Kyun hua mere Rabba

Anirudh walked up through the spiral staircase. 

Unlike other days, he was in a plain off-white kurta, his one hand holding his spectacle while the other aimlessly brushed over the railings. The always well groomed man has neither bothered to comb his hair nor to iron his slightly wrinkled clothes.

His eyes seemd to be long dried up and his lips seems like has forgotten to smile.

Upon reaching the room he went towards the vanity table where her things were kept as it is she left. Her jewellery which she abandoned, bowl and brush by which she applied the alta that day for last time and... her gachkuto.

His fingers were aimlessly tracing upon all those things when they suddenly stopped on a small wooden box kept on it. His eyebrows creased wondering what must be there inside.

Trilochan saw his nephew walking towards her room. Which was no more hers. The same room which Anirudh gave her when they got married.

But now that his son and bahu are no more togeth...

"Nahi! Mujhe nahi khaana." His thoughts were intruppted by Shashwati's voice who was refusing to have anything properly since her boudi... maasi has gone.

Just a thought of them not being together is making Trilochan restless. What grief must be Anirudh going through? He couldn't see him like that and thus followed him. Entering the room her saw Anirudh laying on the bed holding a wooden box. He looked particularly at nothing lifelessly.

Anirudh felt a hold on the back of his head and felt it on a lap. He looked up to find that it was none other than, his kaka.

Trilochan understood that his dear nephew needs a company. He needs someone, perhaps not him. But for now it was just him.

Being the eldest son of the house, nobody except her use to ask or get to know about his emotions and turmoil. He was an expert hinding them. But not anymore. He needed to let those tears flow away.

Both of them didn't utter a word. The room which used to be filled of laughters has been covered with a layer of silence. 

Yun naa dhaavi
Yun naa dhaavi
Do dilaan di yeh kahaani

On the other side, it was time to go for a new kind of loneliness for her.
Bondita who was alone in her hostel room, wore her magenta night saree and came out of the washroom and stood in front of the mirror. She touched her own face. Its been days but she was still unable to recogenize herself like this.