SS: A forever Goodbye? (Promo)

Jaane kaise,
Toote rishton se bikhre hain ye pal

Her tiny alta claded feets were shaking in anxiety as she narrates the entire events of the day yet again to the person sitting across the desk which contained a notepad, an ink pen, a paper weight and a name plate which held the name... she was least bothered to even read that.

The man in his early 30s who had been calmly and intently listening to this 13 year old's troubles and dilemma finally left a sigh and spoke up "Bondita, before it's too late, khatam kardo ussey." Bondita looked up with a widened eye and uttered "Wo Pati Babu hai mere."

He sighed and walked towards her and said keeping his palm on her head and said "Dekho Bondita, tumhare yahi Pati Babu chahte the ki tum inn Patni dharam, samaaj ke rudhi waadi paramparao se ubharke padh likh kar Barrister babu bano. Haina?" To which she nodded, her eyes filled with tears.

He continued "Aaj dekho, naa hi tum school jaa paa rahi ho, naa hi padhayi kar paa rahi ho, tum unhi ki wajah bas ek patni bankar reh gayi ho. Aur tumhe ye cheez pareshaan kar rahi hai. Isiliye keh raha hu Bondita, iss kisse ko khatam kar do. Once for all." Hearing this Bondita just held a plain expression, the tears still lingering on her cheeks.

Maano jaise,Gham ki palkon se chalke hain ye pal Maano jaise,Gham ki palkon se chalke hain ye pal

Maano jaise,
Gham ki palkon se chalke hain ye pal Maano jaise,

Standing near the stove preparing kaapi for her Pati Babu, she looked at the red colored pill which she held in her tiny palm, the milk still boiling.

"Bahu Rani ji" she gasped in shock as she heard Bihari calling her. She quickly hid her palm that held the pill under the pallu. "H... ha Bhari Babu, aap Pati Babu se kahiye ki unki coffee bas ban rahi hai." As she said this, Bihari looked at her sadly and was about to utter something when Koyili signaled him to be quiet.

She stood at the threshold of the study, holding the tray and kept on looking at him who was engrossed working on his typewriter

She stood at the threshold of the study, holding the tray and kept on looking at him who was engrossed working on his typewriter. He was in his usual red turtleneck shirt and suspenders attached to the pants. "Andar aa jaao Bondita" her trance broke when he said without looking up at her.

"Aapki kaapi" saying this she kept the tray of coffee in front of him and was about to turn and leave when he interrupted her and said "Aaj itni der kyu hui coffee banane mein? Tum jaanti ho na mujhe deri bilkul pasand nahi. Aise nibhaogi apna patni dharam?" His cold stares were increasing her heart beats in fear.

"Maaf kijiye, aage se nahi hoga aisa." She said timidly tears threatening to escape her eyes. His gaze softened and quickly went towards her and wiped the tears which already began to flow. She looked up at him and he had a subtle smile. "Aage se dhyaan rakhna. Jaao, jaake raat ka khaana banao" He said softly.

Where is that Pati Babu who used to say "Jaao, jaake Homework karo." Her heart pains for the one whom she's missing and the one whom she's going to soon bid adieu. Forever. As she was leaving the study, she saw his reflection from the glass door. He was taking a sip of her coffee. She tightly closed her eyelids as a lone tear escaped.

Bondita, aaj ek zaroori meeting hai toh lunch main bahar se hi kar lunga

Bondita, aaj ek zaroori meeting hai toh lunch main bahar se hi kar lunga. Mera intezaar mat karna." He said while tying his wrist watch. Bondita was tying his shoe lace nodded to his statement. She stood up and gave his bag and handkerchief.

He left without even looking at her. "Pati Babu." He halted his steps and looked back at her who was waving her tiny palms. He smiled and responded to her bye by the same gesture. "I'll miss you." She muttered under her breath.

"Pati Babu! Pati Babu" she called aimlessly looking around just like a lost child in a crowd finding her mother

"Pati Babu! Pati Babu" she called aimlessly looking around just like a lost child in a crowd finding her mother. But she knew there won't be responds this calls anymore. Although she's dejected with this fact, but she is now... relieved.

Kyun adhoori yeh kahaani
Kyun adhoora yeh fasaana
Kyun laqeeron mein iske "Alvida"

_______________________

Haluu!
Long time no see right? My lectures and daily routines has started and I barely get some time to even read my favorite books.

So,
To whom was Bondita talking?

What problem was she facing due to her Pati Babu?

What kind of pill was that?

Is her Pati Babu gone forever?

Anyways, what do you think about this promo? Did you find this interesting? It may end up as an SS. So lemme know in the comments if you want this idea to be posted or to drop it.

This will be a "What if..." series. So guess which plot is taken from the show and from where this is going to be continued.

Ps: This plot is inspired from a short film (will be revealed after the plot will be posted. Anyways it was a quite famous one.) and will be posted only after completing the previous SS: Progression of new phases.

Love,
Ammy💜