SS: A Forever Goodbye? (P-10) Grand finale-2

Trilochan caressed his hair and noticed that his face has somewhat lost the charm. It's not even been a day since he returned back from London. Yes, due to the circumstances he had to leave her there for her further studies which was becoming difficult here... yet again. But with her departure, it has taken away his persona.

Bairiya mere Rabba
Kyun hua mere Rabba

Trilochan looked around the room which still held her memories. Her laughters could be still heard echoing around the room. No doubt Anirudh who was still laying on his lap wasn't ready to move from here.

On the other side, the warmth of the untouched coffee that the person from the mess brought for Bondita had reduced but the aroma was still on that was helping her to get along with the loneliness. After all coffee's smell was one of the things that reminded her of him.

Anirudh shutted his eyes not wanting to remember the day when it ended in front of society but couldn't forget whatever took place after that.

Bondita rested her head over her wrist when her black glass bangle on her wrist disturbed her. She looked at them and her eyes filled remembering the very day she abandoned every sign of being his wife.

 She looked at them and her eyes filled remembering the very day she abandoned every sign of being his wife

Their relationship as a husband and wife in front of the world has come to an end. But it didn't seemed like the society was in the favour of her still being his responsiblity which he clearly denied to leave.

Apparently they were not even supposed to stay under the same roof but he silenced everyone saying that no matter if their relationship were nameless, but she will always be his responsibility.

Bondita had changed her bright red saree into a plain black cotton one. With a plain expression on her face, she started to remove all her gold ornaments followed by dipping her hand which was painted with alta in water to remove them.

With few drops over her hairline which dripped down between her eyebrows, the sindhoor and bindi were wiped out.

She took the set of multiple coloured liquid bindi and chose the black one to be applied on her forehead.

That's it. She looked at new self in the mirror. No signs were left which said that she belonged to him.

But then her gazes went towards her left arm.

अनिरुद्ध बोन्दिता

The only stamp she never wanted to be removed when he initially took this step to separate her from him. A drop of tear fell over their inked name. She was unable to understand whether she should be happy for having this or angry for not being able to remove this.

"Jab khush nahi hai toh kyu uthaya itna bada kadam Bondita?" She raised up her gaze when she heard her didi's voice.

Sampoorna approached near her looking her from head to toe. Bondita stood up in front of her but instead of giving an exact answer to her question she replied vaguely "Jinhone ye sab shuruat ki, jab unki marzi issi mein hai toh..." a silent sob left her mouth before she could complete.