Training

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

I got home, damn that's was scary.... "Finally your home, what took you so long? You look like you just ran a marathon. Your supposed to be the heir to the L/n family." Said the poor excuse I call my father.

"I apologize, Father, I ran into some trouble."

I put the bag of groceries down, and unpacked the things I got.

"Father, mother, I am going to go for a walk, if that is ok."

"Yes, Y/n."

I walked upstairs and into my room, I then put on a knee length black skirt, I wrapped some white bandages over my chest, and put a f/c t-shirt overtop. I finished it off with a pair of socks and some flats. I grabbed my pouch full of arrows and slung it over my shoulder, taking the bow in my hand.

 (That's what it looks like, if you don't like it imagine something else 😊)

I then grabbed my katana and tied the scabbard around my waist, I was never any good with it but I still like it.

Over it all I threw on a black cloak to hide this stuff from my parents

I walked down the stairs and through the door, once I left I ran as fast as I could to get to the forest

I walked down the stairs and through the door, once I left I ran as fast as I could to get to the forest. That's where I train, I don't want to be the heir to some rich ass family, I want to... I'm not sure what I want to do, but I do know that it isn't that.

Im here! The first thing I do is take off my cloak and throw it onto a big rock that sits near the entrance of my training area. I then put down my bow and take off the pouch of arrows that lay in my back. I walk over to the huge boulder that remained in the middle of the space. (Yes this is a demon slayer reference.)

I unsheathed my sword and got into a fighting stance, and took a deep breathe in. This is my 56th day trying to cut this rock in half, or even damage it, nothing I do is working. I focus and raise my katana, swinging it as hard as I can down onto the Boulder In front of me. Nothing.

Again! Nothing.

Again! Nothing.

Ugh, I can't do this! I need to take a break. I put my katana back in the scabbard and put it next to my bow and arrow.

Third person POV

Y/n picked up her arrows and put the pouch over her head, the leather strap resting on her shoulder and the pouch on her back, she picked up the bow and walked over to the little shed she made out of sticks. Walking through the curtain she grabbed 7 targets and walked out closing the curtain behind her. She proceeded to hang the targets in different places all around the training grounds.

Grabbing an arrow from her back she placed it on her bow, her index and middle finger holding the arrow in place, stretching her arm back, she aimed for the target in front of her. Bullseye.  Y/n was a natural at archery, this came easy for her. But she still practiced really hard.

She kept on going until she ran out of arrows, then went and picked them up. On her third one, she realized it was stuck, she put her one foot on the tree and the other on the trunk and pulled with all of her might, it came out and she sighed happily. That was until she realized she was falling, with a grunt she landed on her back, on the ground.

"Owwwww" said the female lying uncomfortably on the ground.

Sukunas POV

I'm walking through the forest heading towards the village I plan on massacring soon. I grinned at the thought, oh how I'm going to love tha- what? An arrow flew past my head and onto the target behind me, bullseye. I look at who was holding the bow to see the same girl I saw this morning.

She had her back facing away from me, so I walked back around and hid behind the tree. I watched as she flawlessly shot the arrows at every target, she finished all of her arrows and went to take them out of the targets. On the third it looked like she was having trouble, she put her foot in the tree and pulled really hard. It came out and she fell to the ground.

"Ooowwwww" said the woman.

I chuckled and walked up to her form lying in the ground. "That's not how your supposed to pull those out, you know."

"Sukuna?" Y/n asked generally confused

"Tch, what do you want?"

"Your the one who came here." She stated matter of factly.

"Whatever." I said and turned around to leave, but the girl jumped up and grabbed my kimono sleeve.

"What?" I'm starting to get annoyed.

"I didn't get to properly thank you for saving me from.... The curse blob thing.. Maybe you could meet me here tomorrow and I'll bring a picnic?"

"Fine. But I do have to go now." After I said that I started speed walking away, damn she's annoying. Oh great I have to see her tomorrow... Maybe I just won't show up? Nah she's bringing me free food, as a curse I don't actually need to eat... but food tastes amazing.

Y/n POV

I got up and grabbed the rest of my arrows, put them in their respective pouch, took the targets off of the trees and put them back into the shed, I walked back over to my sword and cloak, tied the scabbard around my waist and threw the cloaca on over top. And off I went home!

On my way home I said hello to some other villagers here. Someone even gave me some cookies that she made.

Once I made it back home I put everything back into the hiding place I keep it in. I took off my clothing and placed them into my laundry basket, and walked to my bathroom.

When I got inside I brushed through my knotted hair then turned on the shower. I hopped in and started thinking of what to make for my picnic with Sukuna tomorrow.

NOT EDITED
Word count: 1070