MY NEW WHAT?

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

Im reading my book and sitting under the clam tree. I look up and look around. Its really plain, almost dead even. If I want to come here more often then I should make it more lively. I closed my book, stood up, and dusted my skirt off and looked around for anything I can plant here, or make it look prettier in any way.

I walked around for about 5 minutes before i found a bush of lavender. I picked one out and smelled it. It smelt amazing, so I picked a few more of them and then I ran back to my cherry blossom tree. I put down the lavender and dug a bunch of little holes in a perfect circle around the tree, but not that close to the tree because I still wanted to be able to move around without trampling over any of the little flowers. I also made sure to not dig any over a strip of land so that I had a little pathway to come and go from here. I then proceeded to put a few seeds in each little hole and covered the hole with dirt. Damn that took me quite a while, its getting pretty dark out, I should head back home and continue this tomorrow.

Sukuna's POV

I was walking around because I had the urge to kill someone... I think I just found my victim! Its a woman, shes wearing a f/c skirt and a white blouse. I want to look intimidating so she freezes in fear and doesn't run away, seriously I do not want to go on a goose chase right now.

I ripped off the top of my yukata and grew out my two other arms. I started walking closer to her, she seems very occupied at the moment, oh shes planting seeds. Welp she'll never see them grow.

She started to turn around and I got excited, I couldn't wait to kill her, as shes turning she starts to look more familiar. 

Oh shit- thats Y/n!

I retracted my two extra arms, but what can I do about my yukata? She finally turned fully around and saw me. 

¨Oh, hey Sukuna. What are you doing here? Its late and dark.¨

¨I can say the same about you, princess.¨

¨First of all, I am NOT a princess, second I asked you first!¨

¨Fine, if you insist, I was going for a walk.¨

¨Without a top half of your Yukata?¨ She questioned me while raising an eyebrow, and pointing at me accusingly. And when she realized what she said, she blushed when looking down at my bear chest.

¨ Like what you see?¨ I ask, teasing her, I then continued ¨To answer your question, yes? truth is, I was going to go swimming..¨ I lied, I couldn't think of anything else to say to her so I just lied, but why do I feel a pit in my stomach because of it?

¨Oh, okay. Be careful then Sukuna¨ And with that she walked over to the tree picked up her book, I didnt see the title though, then she waved me off.

Third person POV

Y/n started to walk back to her house while Sukuna went to look for someone else to kill because he still wanted to scratch that itch.