My saviour

Y/n POV

My back hit the wall and Elijah kept walking closer to me with the two guards behind him, my face has a mixture of fear and betrayal on it. I knew we was bad luck from the beginning.

"I told you, you cannot disobey me. I own you now." He had a sinister smile on his face as he and his guards inched closer towards me.

Fear was engulfing my entire body, I was starting to shake and I knew that Elijah could also see it. His evil smirk grew bigger. I pushed myself off of the ground with the help of the wall, almost tripping over my kimono on the way up.

"H-how could you? I trusted you." 'Well not really' he signalled for the curse to come closer to us, it looked really gross. It had one eye in the middle of its forehead and one on its stomach, it had a mouth under its eye and no nose. It's mouth was drooling while smiling and looking at me. It's skin is a mix of yellows and greens. It's looking me up and down before it licked its lips and started walking closer.

I turned and dashed towards the huge doors to leave the thrown room, and it followed behind me.

" where do you think your going, pretty lady?" It asked in a low groggy voice. Hearing it made me run even faster, though I tripped on my kimono, and these shoes are certainly not for running, I got back up with it being really close to me, I slipped off my shoes and threw them at the curse, he caught them and looked even angrier.

"Oh, you really need to be punished, I'll have fun with you!" It called out with a really creepy and perverted smile. My face twisted into one of disgust as my tears halted for a second.

"Huh, I thought you were going to beat some sense into her?!?" Elijah butted in.

"If that's what your into..." the curse continued.

I started banging on the doors until they opened, some guards opened the doors and Elijah started running after me, he missed my hand by just a bit and I kept running up to my room.

"AFTER HER!" Elijah yelled to the curse.

I finally got to my room and ripped off my kimono, I had a short white dress underneath, I looked under my bed and grabbed my katana, I unsheathed it and stood guard at the door. It busted open and the curse came waltzing in and looked over to me. It stepped closer and I swung my sword at its arm, my sword grazed its arm but it mostly dodged. The curse grabbed my by the hair and dragged me downstairs while I thrashed as much as I could to get out if it's grip, its claws dragged through my back making me scream in agony, but it also made me stop squirming and cry harder.

When we got back to the thrown room, I saw the two guards by the doors knocked out on the floor, the curse threw me in front of Elijah on the floor, he kneeled down to my level and took my chin in his hands, he made me look at him, my tear stained e/c eyes glaring into his.

"I told you to not disobey me. But look where we are now?" He told me, pulling my face closer to his, our mouths almost touching.  Tears started falling down my face again, I tried pulling away but he didn't budge, I then tried kicking to get away but he put his other hand around my waist and pulled my body up from off the floor and closer to his, our bodies touching, almost no space away from each other. The only exception is our faces, which were around an inch apart.

I than remembered that I had my katana in my hand, I lifted it up and tried to swing but the curse grabbed my wrist, squeezing it until the sword fell to the ground with a big clank.

"Not so fast missy. I haven't had my fun yet." The curse said, Elijah sent the curse a hard glare.

"Please, your not going to get any fun, I've changed my mind, dont beat any sense into her, I'll do it in my own way." Elijah than closed the gap between our lips as he smashed his face on mine. I started squirming trying to get out of his hold, but he moved his hand that was on my chin to the back of my head to keep me in place. He licked my lips asking for permission to enter my mouth but I denied right away, so he bit my lip making me gasp in surprise which gave his tongue an entrance into my mouth. He started exploring it, while I kept trying to escape his hold.