Good god man let me go

Y/n POV

I looked at Sukuna who stood above me, punishment? Tf do you mean?

As if time slowed down, he slowly reached down towards me and grabbed both of my arms, hoisting me up over his shoulders like a potato sack. Slightly chuckling as he did so.

Sukuna walked up the mountain of bones, somehow not falling over? And eventually made it to his throne, where he sat down putting me on his lap after him, he hugged me close like a teddy bear, leaving me to squirm and thrash around trying to get out of his grasp. I ultimately failed though...

But I never give up! I will have freedom! So I kept squirming around trying to get out of my husbands death grip.

'I WILL GET OUT! FREEDOM WILL BE MINE!' Or not...

Sukuna let his other two arms come out and used those to hold me closer to him, resting his face in the crook of my neck mumbling incoherent curses trying to get me to stop moving.

I looked at him from the corner of my eye, fine! So I ultimately stopped moving and melted into him, what? I haven't seen him in over 1000 years!

"Fucking finally" I could hear him mumble into my neck. So we sat like that for the next half an hour.. He fell asleep, but I couldn't find a comfortable position and he wouldn't let me move.

So after half an hour he woke up... thank goodness.

"Can I go now?" I asked him, don't get me wrong, I love him, but my body is kinda just sitting there....

"Nope" This bi-

"Good god man let me go!" He huffed but reluctantly let me go. I turned and gave him a quick smooch on the cheek before going back to my body, waking up into reality.

Sitting up, I looked and noticed Itadori is still unconscious........

And naked.

I blushed and looked away coming face to face with Gojo.

"Uh, Hi?"

Word count 333

A/n

I'm sorry that was crappy and short, and Sukuna was ooc but I didn't know what else to do 😅