I am (not) weak

Y/n POV

Run. Run. Run. Run. Don't let the kids get hurt. C'mon Y/n, get to your students. And the ones from Kyoto too ig...

I see a large branch come straight towards me from near a building. I run faster and close my eyes, trying to sense who's cursed energy this is. Megumi. There's two others and a really strong one, that's probably the curse.

I open my eyes in the nick of time, I almost ran into a wall.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I can just hear Sukuna laughing at me. Ass.

"Don't move" the curse is paralyzed. Cursed speech? That must be someone from the Inumaki clan, we have one at our school.. Inumaki Toge, second grade sorcerer. I jumped onto the roof where I saw him, Megumi and someone else, the kid from Kyoto. Inumaki is coughing. He must have overused his cursed speech. Alright then. I really better step in.

"Get out of here! I'll take care of it from here." I yelled at them. And they ran in the direction of their friends.

"Alright Akaza tree titan secret love Childe. It's you vs me." I got in a fighting stance letting her take the first move.

"So, the queen of curses really did show. How amusing! Now, where's your husband, love?" A man approached me from my left. The curse Leaving towards the forest. I should go after it but... this man seems to be a greater threat. He walks towards me with a threatening but gentle aura, as if saying, 'don't try anything and I'll leave your children alone' but also 'hey girlie, there's something wrong with my phone, it doesn't have your number in it.' "Why should I tell you?" I glance at him from the side. "Ohoho, feisty, I like it!" I turn towards him, we're about two meters apart now. "Hm, darling you really do intrigue me... between you and me, our groups plan was to kill you... but... now I want you alive!"

"Eh?" I stood there dumbfounded. He took a step forward and I took a step back. Keeping the distance between us. 2 meters is comfortable for me. I don't want any less. He let out a hearty laugh at me after I stepped back. I finally took the time to stop and look at his appearance. Tall, slender, with short black hair and a few bangs draped across his forehead. He has indigo eyes with slight red eyeliner around the corners.

"Cautious, are we? Well, you still haven't answered my question, where's the king of curses?"

"Fine. I answer your question and you answer mine?" Answering a question with a question, something Amelia taught me when I was young.
He nodded at me as a sign to continue. A shit eating grin plastered on his face. It'll be fine if I tell him, Sukuna can most definitely take care of himself.

"My husband is in my room. Now. My question, what do you want with Sukuna? Hm?"

He slightly chuckled, "Ah ah ah, that's not enough info my dear. Where's your bedroom?" The guy smirked near the end of the sentence.

"Uh, the long building on the west end, room 162. Your turn."

"Good girl, we simply want to have him team up with us! And together we will rule the world! That's what was supposed to happen anyway... but for that to happen, you'd have to be dead. And I don't want that to happen!"

Oh, that's great. Then why are they attacking the kid- shit shit shit. They think that Sukuna's still inside of Yuuji! They're after him. Nonononono.

I start to sprint past the black haired male, trying to make it towards Itadori and the others. But I couldn't make it too far. There's an arm secured tightly around my waist, holding me firmly in place. "Where are you going, dear?" How tf is the man so strong? I grab his wrist that's on my stomach and hold on to it, then turn my head and glare. "Let me go." He sighs, "sorry my love, I can't do that. Please don't try to escape. Cause then I'll have to hurt you, and I really don't want to do that." I slump in defeat. His aura is so strong. If I were to fight him, what are the chances I'll win? Sure I'm strong, but I'm not the strongest person out there. He said he doesn't want to kill me but... what if he's lying? What if I die and disappoint my students? What if he hurts them?

"Awe, don't look so defeated!" He moved some lose strands of hair behind my ear before loosening his grip. I didn't move. And neither did he. He just stood behind me. Though I could feel his breath on my neck.

——— flashback——— TW (VIRBAL ABUSE) I'll put "🍁" when it's over :)

"Y/n, you're weak. You'll never amount to anything. I wish our son didn't die in the womb. It should have been you."

"You're supposed to be the heir. But you're nothing but a village girl. You aren't royalty."

"Why do you keep leaving the house, hm?"

"Y/n! Get down here! I sent a guard to watch you, why do you train in the forest hm? You're weak! You'll never amount to anything. Get that through your head and start reading so you'll have some part of a brain. I was then poked in the forehead. Hard.

🍁

No. No. I was weak. Because I listened to them. They're not here anymore. I'm stronger now. I have my own will. I am my own person.

I stepped away and turned towards him. A single tear slipping through my eye. "It's nothing personal."

I put my hands together "Domain expansion, enchanted forest."

Word count 971
Thank you @whybecauseimblack for the idea :)