erm

You guys are making me so happy with your comments so ima stop procrastinating and update :) I love you people. 

(Yeah that was a few months ago. I stopped and uh.. yeah)

Y/n POV

"You aren't planning on dying on me, are you?" 

I know that voice... Sukuna..?

I clutch my bleeding stomach, holding the knife in place so it doesn't move, that would make it bleed more. 

"Why don't you heal yourself..?" He asked me, gesturing at the blood gushing out of my abdomen. 

I deadpan at him, not having enough energy to verbally assault him. I look down at the knife sticking out of my stomach. I can only heal myself if the injury was inflicted by cursed energy, not a knife. 

Sukuna kneels down in front of me and puts a hand on my face. He smiles at me and it feels like the first time I saw him again. I smile back with hazy eyes.

and then he pulled out.

the knife. idk what you were thinking ⚉ 

"OW WHAT THE FUCCCCKKKKK" I grasp at my stomach bending over in pain, I am now wide awake. "Dumbfuck! That'll kill me faster!" 

He smirks and leans in, licking some of my blood off of my cheek. He puts his hand on my stomach and kisses me. 

"There, all better my love." Sukuna stands back up and lifts me up by my arm with him. "Oh, I didn't know you could do that." 

"Yeah I didn't give you all of the power I have." I took a deep breath and Started running over to where I think Yuuji is, Satoru is still trying to break into the dome. My stomach still hurts like a bitch but it doesn't matter. The man I fought is still sitting there, I guess he doesn't want to fight me anymore. yay.

Itadori POV

I am currently fighting a tree woman(?) with the guy who tried to kill me before! Hes my brother now so its cool.  Hes pretty strong too! I bet I could beat him if I still had Sukuna. But whatever the case! 

The tree person is shooting little venus fly traps that are trapping our cursed energy! Its pretty bad but my brother Todo is using his cursed technique to teleport us around her to confuse her! Its working really well and shes getting really confused, shes also turning around a lot which is making her dizzy. Together, we are so smart eheheheheehdeh

"HEY IM OVER HERRREEEE" I clap my hands to confuse her and run up close, I pretend to punch her and just as I'm about to make contact, Todo and I switched places! Isnt that amazing???? He punched the lights out of her! My brother is awesome. 

(Y/n POV)

I run as fast as I can towards Itadori. I can hear him, I just cant- nope never mind I found him. Why is he? I suppose he got flung. I jump and catch him mid air before falling and landing gracefully back on the floor.

"Y/n sensei???"  

Yuji seems happy to see me.

"Itadori, what do you know about this curse?" I ask him and he fills me in. I then nod.

"Stand back boys, let me deal with this one, okay?"

Word count 536

This was short, im sorry. I swear ill finish this book.