Sister school goodwill event

Y/n Pov 

I wake up being suffocated by my husbands titties. You would think that me being technically not alive, I wouldn't have to breathe! And you'd be completely right, except for the fact that that im suffocating in man titties. Im not too sure how this logic is supposed to work, but it just does. Ok? 

I sit up gasping for air. "Oh so you're awake?" 

I hear Sukuna's groggy morning voice from beside me, damn he's hot...

"I am now, you suffocated me you hoe."

"Oh, so you didn't like it?" He asked me feigning sadness and completely forgetting that I called him a hoe.

I get up and walk into my closet, "I can neither confirm nor deny that statement." I say putting on my uniform. I can hear shuffling from my room but pay no attention to it. Then proceeding to walk back into my room, I bump into his chest. No it wasn't a wall, I know my room. And its warm. My husband grabs my chin and makes me look at him. "I want an answer, love." 

"Yesn't" I reply simply, removing his hand from my face, usually I would be flustered by this. But I can't be. Today is the day of the Sister goodwill event school...

Nope, that doesn't sound right

Goodwill school event sister? 

No.... there are too many words 

Sister school goodwill event? Yeah that's it..

And the other students are gonna find out that Yuji is alive! Yay! When it all goes wrong im blaming everything on Gojo <3

"Why are you ignoring me? I thought you'd be thrilled to have me back? And we were in your bed all night! Do you not love me anymore? WAIT ITS THAT BITCH AKAZA RIGHT? THE ONE WHO LOOKS LIKE THAT BITCH ASS CURSE? OH I KNEW IT! YOU HAVE BEEN CHEATING? SO LAST NIGHT WHEN I GOT YOU BACK WERE YOU FAKING?"

'Holy shit dude, calm down.'

"What the shit?!?!" I put both my hands on his shoulders to keep him grounded and looked him in the eye, "Love, im a teacher now, I have responsibilities. And I would never cheat on you! (Unless its Itachi Uchiha or Xiao) How about tonight after the event you take me out on a date? Hm?"

He briefly nodded. "Promise?" 

I chuckled and nodded while holding out my pinkie. 

"This is childish", Ryomen says while locking his pinkie with mine.

"You make a pinkie promise, you keep it all your life. You break a pinkie promise, I throw you on the ice. The ice will break the pinkie that once betrayed your friend, the frost will freeze your tongue off so you never lie again!" I recited and then let go of his smallest finger.

"That was dark." 

"ehe"

And with that I walked to the door, grabbing the handle. But before leaving I looked behind me, "Behave yourself or im getting a divorce. Love you!" And with that I run to find Gojo and Itadori.

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

"Satoru this is not a good idea.."

"Why wouldn't it be, Y/n?" The Albino rhino asks me while stuffing Yuji in the box.

"Why would it be?!?!? The first years thought he was dead, they still think he is, and now you want to waltz into the field like nothing happened? Im pretty sure they'll be pretty pissed. I know I would be."

"Nah.. It'll be fine!" A muffled voice could be heard from inside the box. 

'Not my fault.' 

"Im going out first, I want nothing to do with this."

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。

Needless to say, they were pissed. Kugisaki even punched Itadori at one point. Everyone else was surprised. But the higher ups are really not happy and I know Gojo knows that. I wont step in yet, but I do know that the higher ups are going to try and get rid of him. They relaxed because they though he was dead, now knowing he isn't they will continue to see him as a threat. Even though they are wary of me, I will NOT let them harm my student. And I know Gojo wont either.

Sukuna Pov

I dont have a good feeling about this. I dont know what it is, but I really dont like it.

Y/n Pov

I can feel Sukuna look at me while im walking into the monitor room. That man really can't find anything to do, can he?"

So, the first round is as follows; the students will run around a forest killing grade 3 and 4 curses. Each grant a point. We can tell which school killed the curse by the cursed energy. Blue is Kyoto and red is Tokyo, and anything unidentified will also be red. Near the end, a second grade curse will be let out, that curse gives 5 points, the school with the most points at the end wins! You may sabotage the opposing school if you wish, but that wont score you any points.

I sit next to Gojo as instructed, I am well aware that the grandpa with the long beard behind me Is one of the higher ups, so I have to "be on my best behaviour"says Satoru. The first kill goes to Kyoto, as well as the second and third, they really seem to be good! The fourth goes to Panda. I look to the corner of my eye and see Coffee fall on Gojo's infinity, then on the floor. Now I'm intrigued... 

Sitting back up in my seat, I glance at Gojo who's focused on the screen. I reach my finger forward and poke his shoulder. Oh, wow. He moves his head towards my direction, he has his blindfold on so naturally I can't see his pretty ocean eyes. "Yes?" "Oh, uh I- uh, you just had your infinity on and I wanted to see if I could touch you. Sorry.." 

"Were you gonna try and assassinate me?"

"No.." 

"Then its all good!" I nod and look at the score. 'What...'

I look back at the screen to see Everyone attacking each other. The hairs on the back of my neck start to rise. 'Something isn't right..' I look over to Gojo to see he's noticed it too. I immediately Stand up and run towards the kids. Gojo behind me. And the others trailing behind as well. 

A veil is being put over the area where the kids are. 'SHIT' 

"I can make it in. Im going." Gojo nodded at me, and so I left. Ignoring the protesting shouts of the old man, I know he doesn't trust me. But at this moment I couldn't care less.

I stop running and put my hands together "Cursed technique, teleportation" And just like that, im inside the veil right before it closes. Now, time to find my children. >:(    (Angry mom mode activated)

Word count  N/A 

A/N

Sorry for disappearing, some shit happened lol. Also the word count says there is like 275 words but I know for a fact that there are over 1000 so I can't give an exact number, sorry. Anyway, love you!