Die you tree

I wasn't going to write now but @sinner05yyk threatened a cat and @Laranatalie6isnt gonna breathe until I post the next part. So people, please breathe and leave that cat alone. 

Y/n POV

Yuji has told me everything. It was not helpful. at all.  So it seems ill just have to fight with whatever power I have left. I notice Yuji and Todo stood back to let me. fight. So I should thank them later. I take a deep breath and look at the curse in front of me. Who is going to make the first move?

She rushes towards me quickly, but not quick enough. I dodge to the left in the nick of time before turning and swinging an open palm at her that was filled with cursed energy. She flung into the tree line, but that wasn't enough to kill her. Not by a long shot. She got up just as fast, already coming back to attack me. The curse made a huge tree come out of the ground, trying to wrap itself around me. I send a ball of cursed energy to it, effectively exploding the tree. 

I can feel another presence as im falling towards the ground- Gojo! I feel like I should move... I quickly move towards the boys as a huge ball destroys half of the forest- including the tree.

"Haha, bitch." I mumble before going to check up on Itadori and Todo, Sukuna magically appearing behind me. 

"Y/n sensei that's so cool! You have to teach me how to do that thing!" Itadori exclaimed, ignoring Sukuna's presence. I chuckle and pat his head.

"Im a curse Yuji, I've been practicing for thousands of years." 

I caught Todo's attention when I said I was a curse. It seemed as though he didn't really believe me. But im a trusted teacher so its not like he will question me either. 

"I thought you would have killed that thing by now" A familiar voice calls. Gojo- I turn and look up at him as he floats down. He looks like marry Poppins. All he needs is the umbrella. "You killed it before I could- woah. your eyes are so pretty."

I was awestruck by his eyes. They were so blue! My compliment put a shit eating grin on his face. "Oh? you like my eyes? Well they're all over you~" 

He flirted- with me? oh my- uh oh. Sukuna is steaming. I think im just gonna... 

I step away from them, hiding behind the two students with an "ehe". "So uh.. Any other curses..?" I ask from behind Yuji. His hands are on his hips, he's trying to protect me! Gojo shakes his head.

"There are no more curses. They have been felt with." With those words, I sigh in relief. I finally let myself relax. I fall to my knees panting heavily. My eyes are forced shut as I fall down on the grass. This was so stressful. I passed out because of the pain of being stabbed, the stress of worrying for my- the children and I got no sleep last night.

-------------------

When I woke up, it was dark. The room was dimly lit by a singular scented candle, a scented candle at that. It smells like mochi. This must be Gojo's. I sit up, an ache in my stomach and head. I look around a little more, the curtains were closed and it seemed to be night time. I suppose I should see what happened. I look down, I have been changed into some pyjamas- but by who? 

An image of Gojo changing my unconscious self enters my mind and makes me blush slightly, no. He wouldn't do that, it was probably Sukuna. Right? Oh boy.

Word count 617

Im sorry for not updating for so long omg.