Torn to oblivion..?

Y/n POV

My surroundings changed, no longer the jujutsu high school. But now my old forest. We're in my old training grounds. The archery targets on the trees around me and the huge bolder that I could never cut in the middle. The trees are tall and the leaves are so green they rival the moss growing on the bottom of the trees. But there is one thing off. It's dead silent. The leaves aren't rustling because there's no wind. There are no birds chirping and none of the usual kitsune's walking around. There's nothing but the area surrounding us. Its honestly eerie. 

The hot- the man was checking his surroundings too. Finding the never ending forest a little creepy. "Did you want some time alone with me..?" He asked me. But I could tell he knew what my intentions were.

"Other than the fact that your team wants me dead, you seem like I nice person. So I dont want to hurt you too badly. Just enough so you wont be able to stop me." I smiled at him.

"Awe, you want to make it so I cant move do you? Well, I can make it so you cant walk for a week if you let me ʷⁱⁿᴷ" 

🧍‍♀️

wat

I stood there dumbfounded. ʷʰªᵗ ᵈᴵᵈ ʰᵉ ˢªʸ

I shook my head and got into a fighting stance, taking my sword out of my inventory(?) 

(Yes I did have to download a picture of the mist splitter for this ☻)

"I apologize, but I need to protect my kids and my husband." 

(Be warned I CANNOT write fight scenes but ill try my best)

I lunged at him, sword at the ready to hit his thigh. But of course I knew he wasn't going to sit by and let me hit him. I commanded the vines on the ground to wrap around his legs, so he would stay in place. 

He had a surprised expression, and proud..? I slashed my sword at his leg, I planned to hit his sartorius, a muscle in his thigh, the wound would not be fatal, but it would hurt like a son of a bitch if he tried to move. 

I got not even two centimetres into his leg before the vines snapped and he used a dagger to push my sword back, he tried to slash across my abdomen but I jumped back in the nick of time only getting a small cut. nothing to worry about. He then proceeded to lunge towards me, I blocked his slash with my sword, but it resulted in it being thrown behind me. Shit. I underestimated his strength. 

He has that shit eating grin on his face again as he puts his hands together. Right, the stronger domain expansion will win. Time to put a lot more strength into mine. 

"Domain expansion, The depths of the abyss" A small ball of black energy with little stars in it forms in his hand, and attempts to expand. "Huh?"

I chuckle "remember, it's the stronger domain that gets laid out. Im not the Queen of curses for nothing you know." 

He slightly growls and prepares his next attack. I can tell this ones going to be with cursed energy. A bright blue-ish purple ball starts forming in his hands as he aims it towards me. I hide behind one of the trees so I'm out of his sight. As he's about to shoot the cursed energy towards me I teleport behind him, preparing my attack. 

In the nick of time, he turns around and smirks. Making me freeze in place.

Shit he expected that!? How!?!? 

"Awe, my naive queen, sure you're strong. But you lack battle experience." He chuckled at me.  He had my attention. I was focused on him. His voice was louring me in. Is this a cursed technique?  

Ouch. What.. what was that? 

I drifted my eyes down to my stomach where his dagger laid embedded. Oh no, oh no no no. How? 

He let go of the dagger and put one hand on my shoulder and the other behind my back. I fell onto him as I coughed up blood. blood? Oh right, I can still bleed. hah. Oh this hurts.

I kept coughing onto his shoulder. I looked back down, from what I can see, the dagger is placed right under my stomach, a little under my transverse colon. This could kill me. Ah, shit.

"Darling, you should have stood down when I told you to. Now look how this has ended." 

No. it cant end this way. Me? killed by a stupid knife. hah, that's laughable.

I pushed myself off of his shoulder and stumbled back. My domain expansion crumbling to nothingness. Im back in jujutsu tech. I can feel Sukuna coming closer by his cursed energy. he could feel that something was off with me. 

I can also sense other presences, not friendly. I see them now, how did they get here so quick? 

Oh. They're going to try and end me huh? I can feel my consciousness start to slip away, they really have perfect timing...

Fuck it. If I'm going out, I'm taking you all with me.

 summoning the sword that got thrown away in battle, I grabbed it through a void in my chest. My eyes glowed purple as thunder roared around me, the sky turning a dark shade of purple and lightning striking areas around me.

"TORN TO OBLIVION!" I yelled as I slashed the people around me, slicing the air in half, creating a void that went as soon as it came, I continued slicing every. single. person. to bits. the only thing left of them are tiny particles. You'll need a magnifying glass to see them. But their particles got swept away by the wind. Never to be seen again. There was only one left standing by the time I put my sword away. The indigo haired male. Technically he was sitting, but we was still alive. 

I had managed to cut his Achilles tendon, he wont be able to stand for a while. 

Right. Im still wounded. I fell on my ass. Almost sliding off the roof, my consciousness is really starting to fade. I guess I wasn't able to save the kids after all. Im counting on you Satoru. 

"You aren't planning on dying on me now, are you?" 

Word count 1074

How are you all doing?