3

_______________

________________

Opening her eyes, groaning quietly when the sudden brightness was the first thing she saw, Dan Bi sat up from her bed scratching her eyes. She didn't know how she ended up on her bed, the last thing she remember is accidentally falling asleep on Heeseung's lap when the four of them was watching her favorite movie. Assuming it was Lee Heeseung who placed her on her bed, she grinned the same time her phone made a notification sound meaning someone had just sent her a message. 

Stepping out of her bedroom as fast as she could and with her hair up on a messy bun, the first thing she saw once she went down the stairs is the three boys who are all still sleeping.

Lee Heeseung is laying down on the long couch with his head resting on top of Jay's lap. Jay sleeping in a seated position with his head thrown back, something she have always found weird. While Park Sunghoon is on the single couch, his long legs hanging by the arm rests. The couch looked small for someone tall like him. All of them have a blanket placed on them, she smiled knowing it's her mother who did it.

Her mother always loved the three boys. Even though she trusts them enough to be alone with her in one room or go out late with them, letting the boys sleep in Dan Bi's room is a different conversation for her. And she likes how Sunghoon, Jay and mostly Heeseung respected that. The three never did or showed anything that disrespected her and Dan Bi which she's glad.

" What happened last night? " Her mother spoke softly once she steps inside the dining area, Dan Bi frowned lightly hugging her mother from behind making the woman sigh as she gently patted Dan Bi's cheeks. " Come on, say it "

" It's nothing " Dan Bi inhaled " It's just that.... everybody seemed to be debuting and i feel stuck and confuse "

" Mom " She added looking at her mother " Should I just move to YG instead? "