54

Maybe it was the uneasy atmosphere or maybe it was the girl beside him that kept moving her legs up and down. Something she always does when she's worried about something.

Either way, it was bothering Heeseung.

Placing a hand on her lap to stop her legs from moving, he sighed when he glanced at her way. " Stop that. You're making me nervous "

" Sorry " She mumbled under her breath letting the boy take his hand off of her lap. She stared at the window again, her heart heavy and her mind full of thousands of thoughts.

Looking back at Heeseung again who's focused on driving her to Bloom's dorm, she cleared her throat. " Did you hear anything from Sunghoon? Like... have he called you guys or anything? "

Heeseung glanced at her at the corner of his eyes, biting his inner cheek as he nodded his head. " Yeah. "

Her shoulder fell in disappointment. " Did he say anything about... me? Did he looked for me? "

" No " He replies shaking his head at her, keeping his eyes on the road. " He just called to say that he and wonyoung will be practicing later than planned. Why? Did he do something to you? Dan Bi– "

" What? " She cuts him off forcing out a chuckle but almost choked when she felt the familiar huge lump in her throat again. Avoiding his gaze, she added. " Everything's fine. He haven't done anything to upset me— "

" Then why are you acting like this? " He mumbled in frustration " I'm not stupid. We were together for two years, we were best friends. I know it when you're bothered about som– "

" Don't bring that up now " She gritted glaring at him but Heeseung seemed to not back down.

" Why can't I? " He protests glancing at her quickly before he returned his gaze back to the road " All I'm saying is you can just be honest with me. Now tell me. Did Sunghoon did something to you—  "

" For fuck sake stop acting like you care " She bitterly laughed at him, Heeseung's jaw hardening as he parked the car in front of the complex that the Bloom's dorm is at. " And no, he didn't do anything. I'm perfectly fine. "

" No you're not fine " He scoffed in disbelief, noticing how Dan Bi's hands are now shaking and so are her glossy eyes. She was breathing heavily, enough for him to know that she has been holding in the tears for a long time now. " Did he hurt yo— "

" No " She cuts him off which made Heeseung rub the side of his head stressfully. Opening the door, she shakily breathed " Thanks for the ride. "