29

Enhypen once made their Comeback once again, so ever members are busy promoting their new full album. Attending music shows, doing tons of photoshoots for magazines and endorsements. Interviews and few pre recorded videos to shoot. In other words, their schedules are packed. Which gives them little time to sleep unlike before. They are also preparing for fan meetings and a lot more stages, especially that the following months will have a lot of award shows to attend.

Kim Dan Bi on the other hand? Well---

" Oh my fucking god--- I GOT IN "

Her mother rushed inside her room only to see Kim Dan Bi with a big bright smile, squealing as she continuously read the email sent back to her. Rushing towards Dan Bi's laptop, her gaze read word per word and as she near the end of the email, her lips was starting to place a huge smile. Turning to her daughter, she gave Dan Bi the tightest hug she have ever given for a while.

Weeks was quick to flew by, It's october now and the first audition ended two days ago. It's October 12th now and she was thankful that she received her results right away because she have been nervous and anxious ever since she sent her profile to the segment. 

None of her friends know, not even the members of Itzy and especially Jay and Sunghoon. She wanted to keep it a secret, since she still didn't know if she'd totally get in. Now that she did pass the first audition, she'd have to do the second one which is the virtual audition. She chose Singing and Dancing for her audition since she's confident in both. 

The result she have gotten made Kim Dan Bi bright and hopeful. It was something that her parents missed seeing ever since the break up happened. The second audition will start this coming october 24th up to november 21st. 

For the past days, she have been practicing nonstop. She didn't even bother to open the emails that other companies have been sending her. YG have been reaching out to her and so are the rest but Dan Bi was too busy preparing for the virtual audition for the Survival show that will happen next year, 2022. 

She will be lying if she'll say that Bang Si-Hyuk didn't gave her a reason to continue the path she chose a long time ago. Because he did. It made Kim Dan Bi realized that despite being in your lowest and messiest phase, there will always and still be people who appreciates and sees your effort. 

She wanted to hug the man, cry in front of him and thank him many times. The excitement is back, the spark of hope is there again---- Being accepted in the first round of audition made Dan Bi reach her peak of happiness.

The happiness she haven't had in a while.

[ October, 15th of 2021 ]