8

________

________

 When the boys arrived there which was already about a week ago, they didn't really know what to do although they're glad that the other casted trainees are nice enough to make the atmosphere light and welcoming. It wasn't actually that hard except from the fact that they had to choose four people to send over to the ground when they were more than twelve who came into the place they'll be staying as an I-lander. 

As they're not familiar with the others, they had to wisely think about it thoroughly. And it upsets them that they had to be the one who have to choose. That was what happened on their first day, Heeseung was thankful that he got to proceed as an I-lander together with Jay and Sunghoon. He was actually surprise that almost all the trainees know him but then again, he's been training for so long under Big Hit, he assumed it's because of it. 

It was weird as there's no television (for news purposes) or anything to keep their self updated from the outside world. There's a gym, a pantry area, a balcony and a lot of rooms for them to practice in. Over all the place was huge, and within the first couple of days he had gotten close with everyone. 

And it was actually the same for Kim Dan Bi.

It was so weird to proceed onto her whole day without hearing anything from Heeseung nor seeing him. She feels as if there's a huge missing piece. All she could think and wonder about is if he has been eating well, if he's been sleeping well, if he have created a nice bond with the rest and if he's alright. And even with all of those thoughts running through her mind every single day, she still manage to keep training under JYP. Since she have already graduated highschool, she uses her spare time by studying English so her day would always be productive. 

" What do you think she's doing right now? " Heeseung quietly asks as possible to Jay whose sitting beside him, both of them having breakfast as the other I-landers are around doing their own thing, too busy to hear or acknowledge the two of them. 

" Yah, you can't just.. " Jay huf shooting him a look when Heeseung mentioned 'she' " They could be streaming us live now-- let's just call 'you know who' um.. Bunny "

" bunny? " Heeseung questions before shrugging and agreeing afterwards " What do you think bunny's doing right now? "