40

--- [ FLASHBACK ] ---

Lee Heeseung ran through the hallways that are filled with students, stopping by the familiar classroom with a big smile on his face. The students turning to look at him, some rolling their eyes as they already know who he's here for. They honestly don't mind, it just annoys them how cute the two are. Dan Bi who was busy making her art assignment last minute, having trouble doing a perfect circle. Her lips pouting as she focus on what she's doing, unaware how Heeseung's on his way towards her desk.

" Hey " 

Dan Bi lets out a shriek from surprise, her gaze turning to Heeseung glaring at the guy who laughed at her. He was leaning onto her desk and as usual he isn't wearing his uniform properly, buttons are open which shows his black shirt inside. Heeseung looked at what she's doing before he chuckles " What are you doing? Are you seriously having trouble drawing a person's head? A stickman's head to be specific--- "

Dan Bi sneers at him before shoving the sandwich beside her onto his mouth, instantly shutting the boy. " Sometimes, I prefer you not talking "

" You're so cute " Heeseung chuckles when he removed the sandwich from his mouth, leaning in to pinch Dan Bi's cheeks making the girl groan at him " Guess what- "

Dan Bi eyed him suspiciously before leaning her back at the back rest of the chair she's sitting, arms crossing over her chest. " What? "

" Since it's your birthday today.. " Heeseung starts sitting on top of her desk earning a complain from Dan Bi but Heeseung shrugged it off and just proceeded " Let's skip school "

" Are you insane? " Dan Bi huffed looking at Heeseung as if he have grown two heads " You do know that we have to have an excuse letter to pass through the gate, right? "

Heeseung smirked leaning towards the girl, face near her making Dan bi shiver at the sudden closeness of the two of them. Checking the surroundings, Heeseung whispers " Stop being a goody two shoes and let's go "

Before Dan Bi could even react, Heeseung grabbed her wrist and her bag before pulling her out of the room. Their sudden movement making the students look at them, few of their classmate's peeking by the door to see where the two are off to. Dan Bi could feel her heart racing fast as she let Heeseung pull her to the back of the school, just noticing that the boy already has his bag with him. 

" Your mom's definitely going to pinch our butts " Dan Bi exclaims but Heeseung only laughed, the girl panicking more when she heard the bell ring signaling that lunch is already over and that it's time for the next class to start. " My art assignment--- "