52

—•—

—•—

The girls successfully made their debut.

They were actually surprised to see the amount of support and love they've received from everyone. There are a lot of good response towards their tracklists, the concepts, their stage presence-- everything.

There were also congratulatory gifts given to them to which the five appreciates a lot. It doesn't even feel real yet to them, they were just dreaming about this and now they're practically living that dream. It felt so surreal.

And in the midst of that Enhypen's ending their promotion for their repackage album so like before– they're somehow nearing their blank schedule. Blossom on the other hand is the opposite, the five girls have been busy attending and performing their debut song. Running to interviews afterwards and going to meet and greets.

There were also meetings that they sometimes had to attend even at night. They have been shooting in the midst of their promotion, shooting for new contents for their fans 'blossom'.

Kim Dan Bi couldn't describe how happy she was when she got the chance to meet their fans. She received good amount of gifts from them and comforting words that she needed.

Like Sunghoon said - she doesn't have to change herself for anybody.

So early in the morning before heading to do their schedules, she and Sunghoon would work out at Hybe's Gym for an hour. It was something she haven't done before yet she was thankful that Sunghoon's keeping her track into a healthy lifestyle. He also has been making sure that she hasn't been skipping meals by asking Bitna who's extremely bad at lying.

So in other words– Dan Bi's back in her lifestyle. The healthy one which became more healthy because of Sunghoon who always makes sure that Dan Bi's taking care of herself too.

Fridays meant Music Bank.

And Bloom's currently at their dressing room already in their stage outfits and make up. Just waiting for them to get called for the small interview with Sunghoon and Wonyoung.

They have already pre recorded their stage performance so they have quite a free time until they get called in. Enhypen who happened to be at Music bank too, for the finishing of their promotion of their repackage album – are everywhere.

The boys are everywhere.

What do I mean by that?

Jay and Jake's at their dressing room eating whilst Jungwon and Ni-ki went to follow Heeseung who went looking for food since Jake and Jay doesn't want to share.