38

For the past few weeks, everyone have been busy.

Sunghoon has been attending his schedules including Music Bank which is scheduled every friday and along those are practices and recordings for their another comeback that they're currently preparing. It wasn't as hectic like before so they have few blank schedules wherein they can do anything as it is their free time. So they sometimes take advantage of it by going home to their parents to hang out with them.

He's been hanging out with his sister recently and he makes sure that the place they'll go to is private before actually going since some fans tend to follow him and any of the members around. Making Ye Ji uncomfortable at times when she should be having fun with him is the last thing that Park Sunghoon wanted.

" I still think Layla's the cutest " Jake points out to Ye Ji who furrowed her eyebrows at him

" No. Gaeul is " Ye Ji huffed shaking her head before turning to her brother " Oppa, is your friend's eyesight bad? "

Sunghoon stifled a laugh when Jake looked at Ye Ji in disbelief, not expecting to hear such words from a sweet looking girl.

" Most of the time " Sunghoon jokingly replies making his sister giggle earning a complain from his friend

July's almost ending, for the past weeks Sunghoon have been trying his best to find anything to do to cope with the longing that he have been feeling towards a specific person. There were times when he couldn't watch her through the show due to his schedule or either because he had fallen asleep out of tiredness. Nevertheless, he never failed to search her up just to watch her and her task performances.

He've seen few accounts dedicated to her, showing their support and honestly, there were times wherein he wanted to drop a message and say thank you to them. But of course, he couldn't. That would only cause issue and might put Dan Bi in a wrong spotlight.

And just like Bang PD mentioned to the boys before, Fans aren't dumb. They're smart. They find out things in ways you couldn't even imagine and spread them around in excitement.

So when few old photos of Kim Dan Bi circulated online, viewers who considered themselves as Dan Bi's fans, were amazed. Especially when few of her old classmates told short stories about her, all are good after all Kim Dan Bi was never a troublemaker at school. Except at the fact she's late most of the time, other than that her records are clean and she get along with everyone pretty well.

For every task performances, more and more people look forward to her. Her parents would even sometimes hear few people talking about her in their work and they couldn't help but feel happy on how people seem to love her, to adore her.