71

" Fuck you "

" No. Fuck You "

" Fuck YOU fuckering mother fucke-- " 

Jay opened the door in annoyance only to see Jake and Ni-Ki standing in front of each other. He raised an eyebrow before giving Jake a stern look, not liking - not even a bit - what he just heard. " What is going on? "

" Nothing- "

" He's teaching me how to curse hyung " Ni-Ki butts in with a giggle " I really feel like my english is improving because of it--- "

" No. Out. " Jay cuts him off as he pointed at Jake, motioning him to get out of the room. " Ni-ki will stay with Heeseung. I don't trust you " 

Jake huffed about to complain but Heeseung had already stepped inside the room with his bag giving Jake no choice but to get his bag and step out after dramatically looking at Ni-Ki. While the rest are looking around and fixing their stuffs at their room, Ara stood between Bitna and Daehee who are both bickering about something she's not quite familiar with. 

Looking around, Ara's eyes stopped at Dan Bi who just came out of the room that she's sharing with Sunghoon. Ni-Ki's walking beside Dan Bi excitedly, Ara could tell by the way he giggles and with his wide smile. It's no secret to her that everyone's not really fond of her. She couldn't really understand why.

It's not like she stole somebody's man. 

" You alright there? " Jay asks catching her attention. Ara moved her gaze towards him, giving him a smile. 

" Yeah, I'm just looking around. The place is nice. It's gonna be chilly later for sure " She replies, trying to make a steady conversation with Jay who's been nice to her. It's not like the others aren't nice, but you know-- there's a difference between them being nice from them being fond of someone. 

" Ah yeah. " Jay chuckles " So use this time to think nothing. We're here to enjoy, like normal people. This place is private also, security is tight so you have nothing to worry "

Ara smiles, gaze moving to what Jay's doing which is fixing some food that he'll be grilling. " You're going to cook already? Isn't it too early? "

" Nah. I think I'm starting just right " He laughs then glanced at her before glancing at the rest " We're many so it's gonna require a lot of food, not to mention, my boys are heavy eaters " 

With a laugh, she moved closely to him and picked a utensil. " Let me help. I have nothing to do anyway " 

A spectacular scenery surrounds them, everyone's minding their own thing. Sunoo and Daehee had gone to watch movie along with Jungwon and Bitna. Ni-Ki and Dan Bi along with Jake, went to the river near them, trying to see if there are any fish. Heeseung's asleep and so are the other girls while Sunghoon's taking a bath. Jay and Ara are cooking with a bit of help from the managers.