51

Other than the sound of the air conditioner, the room's silent. And Kim Dan Bi has been tossing every now and then, trying to get back to sleep but no matter how much she has been trying to --  she just couldn't. And it was starting to annoy her. 

She lets out a deep breath snuggling closer to Sunghoon who's fast asleep behind her, her back pressed on the boy's shirtless body. Feeling how his arms tightened around her body, pulling her more close and the boy inhaling deeply. She slowly glanced over her shoulder, checking if she had awakened him. So when she didn't, she picked up her phone from the night table in hopes she'd fall asleep if she does something that'll tire her out somehow.

She had tried watching a compilation of cat videos, tried listening to music, she had also scrolled through twitter for full 25 minutes and yet she couldn't feel not even a little bit of sleepiness. 

" Baby? "

Flinching in sudden surprise, Dan Bi accidentally let go of her phone causing for it to drop straight onto her face making her loudly wince in pain whilst Sunghoon lift his head up worriedly checking up on her right away. " You scared me, you jerk. "

He couldn't help but lowly chuckle rubbing the nose of her bridge then onto her cheeks trying to help her ease the pain she's feeling. " Sorry. Your phone's too bright, it woke me up. "

" oh? Go back to sleep " She hush gesturing him to go back to his previous position to which he did. Facing him, Dan Bi started to comb his hair with her fingers letting the boy pull her closer.

" Why aren't you asleep? " He mumbled with his eyes closed, enjoying the warmth and security he's feeling around Dan Bi's arms. " You have an early flight later, you don't want to come to Jeju looking like a zombie-- would you? "

" Funny " She snickered making him chuckle softly " And I couldn't sleep. "

Lifting his head up and opening his eyes to look at her, his concerned gaze met hers. And even with the dimness of the room, Dan Bi could see how worried the boy is over her. She softly laughs " I'm fine. I'm just not sleepy, that's all. "

" Is something bothering you? You can always talk to me. " He muttered, fully awake by this time. Dan Bi shook her head at him and gave him a smile to assure him more that nothing's wrong. Placing a kiss on her forehead, he stated. " What do you want to do? "

" What do you mean, what do I want to do? Go back to sleep " She laughed gently pushing him down on the bed but Sunghoon shook his head and sat up, his arms that's around her waist never leaving. " Babe, you have a brand meeting later. You have to slee-- "