59

Reminding you what WABI-SABI means

I think it's what most people have to learn.

To celebrate the highest and lows, to be able to find something to celebrate even at those times. There's no one who lives in a perfect life, especially Idols. They had to deal with people invading their privacy, deal with insecurities and their mental health, the cycle of growth and healing and the acceptance of all of those.

Sometimes, to be able to free yourself and fully move forward. You have to face the past and seek the apology you know you deserve. Make amends with people from that time and make things right again.

And sometimes, to make relationship stronger. Communication is needed. Idols had to deal with rumors, had tried so hard to not make an issue and anything that could ruin the career they worked so hard for. Like any other relationship, Sunghoon and Dan Bi's wasn't any different. They could experience miscommunication, misunderstandings and a lot more.

Why is her relationship with Sunghoon different from Heeseung?

Heeseung is Dan Bi's first love. She experienced all of her firsts with him. They were both young were a lot of promises tend to be made which all got ruined because of a sudden mature decision that Heeseung has to make. So what she had with him is something thats isn't easy to forget because she learned from it, she got hurt from it and she grew from it-- for the first time. Their relationship was more laid back and more calm because there weren't much to think back then, they were just simply enjoying the warmth and the feeling of being in love for the first time without thinking about anything in the future. 

With Sunghoon, it's a mature kind of love. Mature decisions are made, thought well and planned. The growth of familiarity, one where'd you'd feel like it would work out forever. They were growing together, learning to fall deeply more onto each other by learning the little things that makes one another happy. It also wasn't the easy one because it tends to have problems and fights that would make you question the relationship. Challenging them if they'd hang on tighter or let loose forever.

Every chapter is a natural cycle of growth.

sometimes, we get tempted and do stupid things which brings us to square one. Nothing is easy.

We get stuck.

From the past and from the present