35

" Oh that's so tiring "

Jungwon rushed towards the front door where Jake and Sunoo is, both catching their breaths and are both covered with sweats. He places a hand on his hip before raising an eyebrow at the two. " Hyung, what happened to the ' we'll be back in 10 minutes' ?? You guys missed the meeting "

" You guys are in deep trouble " Jay follows pointing his fingers at the two who groaned. Taking a quick sip of his lemonade, he asked. " What even happened? "

" We were mobbed " Sunoo breathed making Jay and Jungwon look at them as if they're crazy " For real. "

" I told you guys not to leave on your own " Jungwon huff

" I forgot my order at the table " Jake whined in frustration before scratching the back of his head " We ran as soon as we heard tons of screams, we know that if we stayed behind and say a couple of hi-- it'll be more hard for us to get away so we just ran "

" My drink is with me but.. " Sunoo frowns as he looked at the strawberry milkshake that's now empty because it has spilled while they were running. Jungwon chuckled shaking his head at the two " Don't laugh, it even spilled on my sweater "

" Go and change " Jay advises " And go to the meeting room, our managers are there. Get ready to get scolded "

" Where's Sunghoon? " Jake asks glancing at Ni-ki who's asleep at the couch by the living room " And Heeseung Hyung? "

" Heeseung hyung's taking a bath and Sunghoon Hyung went to do his schedule. It's friday remember? Music Bank. " Jungwon replies before handing Sunoo a tissue " Clean yourself up Hyung "

" Thank you " 

With Jungwon and Jay proceeding their way back to the living room where they're watching a movie with Ni-ki who had fallen asleep, Jake hurries towards Heeseung's room to get his charger that he forgot to take earlier this morning. Grabbing his charger which is placed on top of Heeseung's table, he stopped when he saw a familiar notebook. He didn't want to open it without Heeseung's consent so he didn't bother to open it despite the curiosity he has on some photos that's sticking out on few pages. 

" Hyung--- "

" shit- " Jake curses harshly, turning around with his hand on his chest only to see Sunoo who sheepishly looked at him. The boy going inside their older member's room. " What? You scared me Sunoo-yah. "

" Sorry " Sunoo giggled before making his way towards Heeseung's bed to get the jacket that Heeseung borrowed from him last night " I'm here to get this-- this is why you should lessen your caffeine. You're always so jumpy. "