43

Today is the last day of practice which means that their first performance test for part two will happen tomorrow. Dan Bi laid down on her bed, hugging the pillow tighter. Stomach grumbling for the seventh time this day.

She actually felt fine the other day, she felt assured of herself. Sunghoon's words really cheered her up but being away with him and having to hear the same negativity every single day is driving her insane.

She has been skipping meals, lying to the girls that she had eaten already. Because whenever she seats and about to eat, Jisoo would be monitoring her which makes her guilty for eating.

" Time to practice unnie " Adi calls out giddily as she jumps on Dan Bi's bed, laying down beside the elder.

" Yeah, five minutes " Dan Bi mumbles as she lays down comfortably on her bed.

" You've been saying that for good twenty minutes " Bitna laughs before heading towards her bed, giving her a light tap on her legs " Come on, we have to make sure that everything's set for tomorrow "

" Okay " Dan Bi groaned sitting up blinking when she suddenly felt dizzy. With the girls making their way out and her following them.

Jungwon continues to hum under his breath, him and the boys sitting comfortably inside the van. On their way to the location of the cube to monitor the girls one last time before their performance for tomorrow. He's sharing the Van with Jake and Heeseung whilst Sunoo, Jay and Ni-ki are all together at the other Van.

Sunghoon happened to have a schedule set for today --- Music Bank. Which refrains him from joining the rest of the boys. He do hope that he'd have enough time to follow them as he also wanted to see Dan Bi.

" what? " Jungwon mutters as he stops by a specific tweet done by one of their fans. His lips curving into a frown, his sudden change of emotion making Jake and Heeseung look over to him.

" Is everything okay? " Jake asks as he leans in making sure if Jungwon's alright.

Jungwon bit his inner cheek and showed his phone screen to Heeseung and Jake, the boys' gaze automatically going to what Jungwon's showing to them.

" That's.. too much. " Jake trails in a concern manner " Usually with us before, we'd have a heated argument regarding the tests but never in someone's image "

" It's never okay to comment such things " Heeseung stated, growing annoyed. " And this has been happening since the second part of the show started? This kind of behavior isn't acceptable. "