37

See Photo Attached At The Very Top.

[ note : I know that I-Land still haven't released anything about what the Uniform would be for the girls this coming season, so I edited one just so you guys wouldn't have to think thoroughly about it. If you happen to not like what I edited, It's fine and you are free to imagine your own. I only edited and made this for the sake of the story. That's all - EL ] 

--------------------------------------

" Ni-Ki, do you want some Donut? " Heeseung calls out from the kitchen earning a small 'No' from the youngest who's at the living room along with the rest of the members. Shrugging, he made his way back to the living room with the donut taking a seat beside Sunoo.

" Is there another glaze donut? " Sunoo asks when he saw the donut on Heeseung's white plate, the elder nodding his head. Standing up, he asks the rest " I'm going to get Donut, Who wants some? "

" me " Ni-Ki replies as he stood up and followed Sunoo towards the Kitchen leaving Heeseung dumbfounded. 

Turning to Jay with his lips parted in disbelief, Heeseung huff " Didn't he said no to me a while ago? "

" Don't mind him, he's still in his 'Heeseung Hyung broke noona's heart and I'm upset'  phase " Jay responded with a laugh giving Heeseung's shoulder a pat " He've grown closer to her, knowing how soft hearted Ni-Ki is, he'll sulk at least two weeks straight "

" But that was in the past already " Heeseung mumbled with a huff, Jake joining with a chuckle.

" You can't blame him " Jake chuckles nudging Heeseung " Take him out for movies then maybe he'll cool down. "

Sunghoon who went inside the room to take his blanket, rushes back to the living room with his eyes fixed on the television. Sunoo rolled his eyes at him. " It still haven't started chill your ass--"

" IT'S STARTING " Jay yells making the rest jump, Jake throwing him a dirty look knowing that Jay did it on purpose so he wouldn't get to take a full bite on his donut, which he really didn't knowing how jumpy he is. Jay only giggled.

Sunghoon immediately sat beside Jungwon, an excited grin on his lips as he waited impatiently may I add. The blanket sprawled all over his lap, as he opens his camera to take a photo of Dan Bi who is soon to appear for the first broadcasting of the first episode of I-Land's Second season. Sunghoon couldn't really remember when's the last time he fanboyed over someone, maybe it was a month ago? He couldn't really remember. But here he is, fanboying over his girl. His Dan Bi.