70

" This is so heavy! Did you pack for a 2-year trip?! "

" STOP COMPLAINING AND JUST HELP "

Jay scratched the side of his head as he watched the maknaes of the group bicker back and forth. Both struggle to give jake their belongings that they plan to place inside the van.

" Where's Dan bi? " heeseung asks as he gently places his bag on the ground, stopping beside Jay, who raised an eyebrow at him.

" A good morning would be fine, but yeah, sure, let's skip that part," Jay sarcastically replies. Clearing his throat, he follows. " she's on her way with hoon ."

" I can't wait to see the scenery later, " Sunoo commented, wiping the side of his face after fixing their things in the van. Jungwon nodded his head in agreement, a smile appearing on his face.

" Me too." Ni-Ki pipes in dusting off his hands before turning to look at Heeseung and Jake. " Maybe we could do some fishing there "

" Don't worry, I have the good stuff packed," Jake winks at him, making the young one smile excitedly. Turning to Heeseung, Jake softly nudged him. " You're making the ramen — as usual "

" Of course " Heeseung smiles, knowing it already even if the two wouldn't bother to mention it.

" We can ask Noona to fish with us " Ni-ki suggests, eyes widening at the bright idea that came into his mind. Jay let's out a laugh, catching Ni-ki's attention

" You wouldn't want that. She'll only slap you with the fish " Jay retorted, making the boys laugh.

It wasn't until their laughter was cut off by a car moving towards their direction. Parking at the left side and later on revealing someone they weren't expecting to come, that is because they don't remember inviting her at all.

The familiar girl stepped out of the car with her baggage, greeting the boys with a smile. You could say that none of them initiated the greeting first until Jay steps forward and gave her a wave. Ni-ki looks at Heeseung who looked like he wasn't expecting her, which made the young boy confused.

" Why do you look like that? didn't you invite her here? " Ni-ki asked but Heeseung only turned more confused once he looked at him and shook his head, which made the boy raise an eyebrow. " Really? Isn't she like your girlfriend or something "

" She isn't " Heeseung spoke, but Jake coughed, hitting Heeseung's foot with his signalling that the girl had come over to their way dragging her baggage with her.