57

" Hyung!! Good luck later! " 

Heeseung turns around holding his bag tightly standing in front of the front door, Sunoo gave him a heartwarming smile and a thumbs up making Heeseung chuckle. The boys starts to head out of the room, following Sunoo's message by also giving Heeseung 'good luck' messages and quick hugs. 

" Practicing so early? " Jay asks and Heeseung nods his head whilst Jay turns to look at Jungwon " Do we have schedule today? "

" Only Sunghoon hyung, Ni-Ki and Sunoo Hyung " Jungwon replies " They're invited at some cooking show "

" Really? " Jay says then turns to Sunoo with a smile " bring home some if it's allowed "

Sunoo scoff rolling his eyes at Jay. " No, Hyung. That's so embarrassing "

" Yeah " Sunghoon snickered earning a glare from Jay " What? Think of it. Do you really expect us to ask the staffs if we could bring home some foods after the shoot? that'll be embarrassing. You know how to cook, just cook it if you're curious "

" They do have a point " Jungwon laughs turning to Jay who huffed, moving his gaze to Heeseung the smile on Jungwon's lips widens. " Good luck at your first practice today, hyung. I bet it's going to be easy since you know noona already "

" He's right " Sunghoon agrees then gave Heeseung a small smile " Take this time to be friends with her again. "

" Your girlfriend hates me " Heeseung mumbled earning a laugh from Ni-Ki and Jake. Sighing he opens the door and waves at them " I better go, good luck for today. And do your laundries for goodness sake "

" Maybe some other time---  " Jake starts but Heeseung glared at him causing for him to stop. Sighing in defeat, Jake turns to Jay. " You're helping me. "

It was silent for the first few seconds when Heeseung left the dorm. The boys stood exactly where Heeseung had last saw them, all of them thinking the same thing except Sunghoon who seemed pretty much unbothered that his girlfriend will be spending most of her day with her ex boyfriend. 

Breaking the silence, Jake blurts out. " Are you not worried? "

Sunghoon looks at him in surprise, confusion appearing all over his facial features. Jake glanced at the others to see if he's the only one who's thinking it but guessing from how similar they all looked made him think that they're all in the same page. Humming, Sunghoon asked. " What do you mean? "

" He means, your girlfriend spending her whole day with her ex boyfriend. " Jay explains carefully " Aren't you somehow worried? Isn't that what boyfriends would feel? "