36

Kim Dan Bi stirred, eyes fluttering open only to blink thrice just to adjust at the sudden brightness of her room. She stayed still until she remembered the boy behind her, his arms draped over her waist hugging him closer to him. Her back pressed against his chest, the rhythm of his breathing making her think that he's still fast asleep. She could've sworn that Sunghoon told her that he'd head home once she falls asleep, but seeing how stubborn he could be sometimes he stayed. 

How did her mother even let him sleep beside her, in her room, in one fucking bed? 

Back then she and Heeseung weren't allowed to sleep beside each other---- Why is she even bringing this up now? But She guess there's nothing wrong with it.. right? She's only comparing the situation, not the person. 

Her gaze travelled all around her room, it'll be a while till she'll see this again. Be in here again. It will indeed be a huge adjustment for her once she arrives there since she's also not used to being far from her parents. Little by little, Kim Dan Bi knows that she had to get used to a lot of things from now on. And living by herself is one of those. 

She felt Sunghoon's arms tightened around her, hearing him inhale and deeply exhale before she felt a kiss at the back of her head. Later on feeling him snuggle his face to the crook of her neck, pecking her there before slightly lifting his head up to look at her. 

" Good Morning to my Pretty participant "

Dan Bi softly chuckled before turning to face him. " Stop being too cheesy, it's early in the morning "

" I'm just using the nickname that people had set for you " He laughs pointing out before noticing her look of confusion making him laugh harder " Didn't you know? Ever since you got revealed, people has been calling you the pretty participant "

" The others are pretty too " Dan Bi pointed out but Sunghoon hummed and shook his head, disagreeing " You're mean-- "

" No that's not what I meant " He huff making her laugh, pushing a few strands to the back of her ears, he added. " What I mean is, all participants are pretty but you're very eye catching "

She grinned at him letting the boy pull her closer to him tightening his arms around her figure. Tracing his jaw with her finger, she mumbled " I wonder what you did to make my mom let you sleep beside me---  "

" It's just a charm, I guess " He cockily replies cutting her off making her slightly giggle " Your mom loves me and your dad too, I guess they just trust me enough to be in the same room with you overnight "

" Do you not have a schedule today? Did you even tell your members that you're sleeping over? " Dan Bi then asks, starting to panic which made Sunghoon laugh  " Stop laughing what if you get in trouble because of me -- "