21

{ NOTE : There will be a lot of time skips since I don't want to bore the readers too much because of the slow progress of the plot. What matters to me more is that every readers would feel and see the transition and changes of the characters' feelings and personality as the story goes. }

" What about this? When there's a fire, do you think the fire also goes out at the fire exit?  " Jake asks only for his members to drop their spoon and fork and look at him as if they're all itching to throw him out of the building. He puts his hands on his chest defensively when he saw Jay breathing heavily, something he always does when he's about to nag. " I'm asking genuinely--- "

" I think you're doing it on purpose now Hyung " Sunoo complains as he shakes his head at him, obviously done with Jake's ridiculous questions that he has been throwing for about days now.

" Right. The other day he asked if Hotdogs were made of dogs " Jungwon follows making Jay whine when he heard it

" Do you really have to bring that up now? " Jay groaned as he gestured the hotdog sandwich he's eating. His face scrunching in disgust.

" Our point is " Heeseung starts off before Jay and Jungwon could even bicker, turning to Jake he patted his lap and grinned " Stop asking nonsense question "

" It's a genuine question tho " Jake mumbled with a pout

" No it's a ridiculous question " Ni-Ki corrects while he chuckles at his hyung " I don't know where you even get those questions, Hyung--- You're so weird "

It's been weeks since they debuted and everything changed since then. Not a bad one but good one. Border : Day One landed at #39 on Oricon 2020 Yearly Album Chart and #2 on South Korea's Gaon Album Chart, having sold 318,528 copies in one day and becoming the highest-selling album by a K-pop group that debuted in 2020. Every hour they'd hear another good news from their managers and team and everytime it happens, their heart would always thump with joy and it's funny how until now, they'd still ask each other if they're dreaming or not.

Because it felt too good to be real. 

And their album also peaked #1 on Hanteo Charts — holding the record for the BEST selling album by a rookie group in 2021. And Within two weeks of debut? the band won Next Leader Award at the 2020 The Fact Music Awards. Even their parents are still surprise, they just debuted and yet the seven boys are now known as the Monster Rookies who are also the Best selling album rookie group and the highest selling album group that debuted in 2020.