Prologue

"Chilli, come on. I want to go to the beach" shouts the little girl, trough the house. "I'm on my way, you little devil. Take your shoes and come on." Says the boy and puts on his shoes and takes his stuff. He smiles at his little sister which is carrying a big yellow bucket and water goggles. "Mom, we are at the beach." "Si vale, be careful. Watch your little sister." "Of course Mama." They leave the house and go down a few stairs and immediately stand at the beach.

The siblings are playing some beach tennis as a few friends of the boy approach them and ask him if he would like to play volleyball with them. He agrees and they go to the field. The little girl goes with them, but is bored after a while. So she goes to the water and is searching for seashells. She isn't realising how she moves further and further away from her brother and his friends. With every step she takes there are more seashells and more beautiful ones than before. The boys are completely into their game and they don't realise what is about to happen.

Suddenly a girl and a man approach the little girl and ask her if she would like to see their collection of seashells. The little girl isn't sure at first but then agrees and takes the hand of the friendly looking man. She couldn't know that this man wasn't as friendly as he was looking and that he would be her biggest fear later.

All the time her brother didn't noticed and by the time he did, it was already too late. The boys searched everywhere and everything for her, but she was not findable. His parents were very shocked and never stopped the searching for years. She has never been found and her brother, he never really healed from what happened. How could he, she was his world.