Chapter one

"Yeah that's good, but move the head a little bit more to the left-Perfect. Could you look over the shoulder and up to the sky, the face more to me please- Awesome." I take a few more pictures in different positions before we end the shooting. I ask my customer. "Do you wanna take a look at it?" "No no, everything is fine. I trust you with it." she says and we go to my car. "That was a great shoot today" "Yeah you're right. I always love to have my shootings with you. It's always so normal and funny." My customer says and I agree to her. We had a few shootings before and she is a good friend of mine.

"I think the pictures will be ready within the next week, maybe a few days more. You can see what I have to work with" I say and point at my intern. She laughs a little and says "No problem, I do not need them that fast. Take your time." I smile and thank her before she goes to her car. She is literally the definition of a perfect customer. We work together in our shoots and she only asks for what is really possible for me to do. I pack my things and drive out of the forest we shot in.
Finally I am home. I had four photoshoots today. I am awake since 5am and I barely had a break. When I brought my things into my flat I go downstairs to my parents. We live in one house but have two flats mine is on the upper floor and they live at the ground floor. I like being near my family but still have my own flat. "Hey, I'm home." "Hey sweetie, how was your day?" asks my mum as I enter the kitchen. "Stressful but also very good. I had a few photoshoots and all of them went well." "That's good to hear, dinner is almost ready." "Okay, where's dad?" "He had to stay at the hospital, there were a few emergencies and he wanted to stay there." "Just as always. I think I'm going on a walk after dinner. You know, taking a few pictures, searching for locations." "Yeah, fine." My mum says and smiles.

My mum and I are eating dinner and talking about our days. She is a lawyer and my dad is a doctor, with several separation problems from his clinic. I laugh as I think about it. My mum doesn't ask me anymore when I'm laughing while thinking, because most of the time it's dumb anyways. I've always loved taking a walk after dinner and around the sunset time and so today too. Normally I would drive a few miles with my car out of town, because I don't like it to walk through Horsell, a part of Woking, that much. Well I haven't ever done that, but today I feel like it is about time to do that. A few hundred meters away from our house there seems to be a park, which is my destination for today.

When I enter the park I thought it would be something with woods  and maybe a lake, because I see water through the trees, but what I see when I get out between the trees is awesome. It's a big center with a lake in front of it and the architecture is stunning. It is designed in a half circle and it seems like it is standing in the water. Looks beautiful from the distance. I take a few pictures and go on, maybe there are more beautiful locations. Funny that I've never heard of this place or been here either. I go a little bit around and in the end I end up at the same place I started and stay there. I take pictures of different angels. It may look funny how I run around here, but I need to taste out all different views I can get of it. I sit here for a kinda long time, but all the time I didn't notice two guys a few hundred meters away from me. The first time I notice them is when they stand up again from the bench they were sitting on. Out of nowhere they start running right at me and I panic. I take all my stuff and leave running into the way I came from. Why I'm running? I don't know, maybe because it feels illegal to be in the park and they seemed to be workers in the building.

After I feel safe and I can be sure nobody is following me, I go back home and straight into my flat. As I sit at my desk and open my laptop I couldn't stop being amazed because the pictures turned out so stunning. With the sunset in the back and the lightly pink and orange water it just looks like it is painted. I don't even have to edit the pictures that much.  I think I have to got there again in the next days because there are a few locations I could use for some promotion pictures. Even though I can't be sure if I'm allowed to be there. Maybe I will ask mum later if she knows about the park. After I looked through all photos I took, I started to edit the pictures from my shootings, so that I don't have to work that much the next nights.

You can really say as a photographer, which works alone, you don't really get that much sleep and when you not only sell photoshoots but also handmade things, the sleep schedule is completely gone. I worked till 1am but only because I almost fell asleep at my desk.