11

"Finally, some more girls!" Emily cheered as she met us in front the house. "I love shopping! What are your names?"

"Rose."

"Sapphire."

"I'm Emily! We're gonna have so much fun!" she smiled cheerfully. "Which stores should we hit up first?!" Rose chuckled at Emily's enthusiasm, and I shrugged in response to her question. "Okay, I know all of the best places. You're both safe with me!

A black SUV pulled up, and Rose, Emily, and I instantly got in the back. Marco then jumped into the passenger seat beside the driver, and the driver drove off. Marco turned around to face us before handing us individual white envelopes. The minute I took the envelope from him, I could guess what was in there.

"Whoah!" Rose spoke with her mouth and enevelope wide open. "All of this just to shop?!"

I opened my envelope to confirm my speculation. A stack of cash wrapped in a rubber band was inside, and the stack was thick as fuck! The fact that the stack looked as if it was composed of only Benjamins was even scarier to me.

Was he trying to get us to launder money or something?!

"This is way too much," I pointed out.

I looked over at Emily, who wore a bright smile on her face. "Is this the same as last time" she asked Marco, who nodded and then turned around.

I frowned at Emily, "This is how much he gave you to shop?" Emily giggled while nodding and twirling her hair. "What are you shopping for... a car?"

"You'll be surprised how quickly 15k can be spent where we're going," she chuckled.

15 what?!

I shook my head, "I can't accept this. Marco, call Reaper!" Marco looked at me with a look that said: Bitch, if you don't take that money and shut the fuck up! "Please?"

Marco sighed before taking his phone out and dialing Azias, and once Azias had answered, Marco placed the call on speaker.

"Everything good?" Azias questioned, and though I could hear confusion in his voice, I knew his face probably held no emotion.

"You gave us way too much money," I answered. "I didn't need this much!"

Rose pitched in, "Sapphire's right. I'd feel guilty spending this much."

"I'm completely fine with this amount! If you want to lower their share, cool, but mine is okay," Emily spoke, and I had to refrain from laughing. It didn't help that Rose broke out cackling either, and soon, Rose, Emily, and I were belting out disharmonious pitches. It even got Marco and the the driver to loosen up and join us, but Azias wasn't amused. He was quiet during the entire chorus.

"Y'all done?" Azias asked, and we quieted down. There was a long pause before he continued, "You're not going to a regular mall to shop. The amount I gave is perfectly fine."

Emily sighed, "Exactly what I was trying to tell them!"

"Alright but I don't need a bunch of luxury clothes for everyday wear," I sighed.

"I'm not gonna argue with you about this," he sighed. "If you wanna go without clothes, then that's on you."

"He wouldn't mind the view," Emily teased in my ear, and I blushed.

Being bold, I asked, "Is the money real?"

Emily answered, "Oh, girl, it's real, trust me."

Marco, who hardly ever spoke, broke his silence and chuckled, "You think it's funny money?"