32

Rose called me on FaceTime even though we were only one floor apart, and I chuckled as I answered the phone. "Hey!" I smiled. "Did you see my text?"

"Yeah, which is why I called you," she answered. "I know Reaper ain't there but he probably got hidden cameras on that floor."

"Huh?" I frowned, confused as hell.

"Just because the lion lets you in his den doesn't mean he'll allow your friends in too," she argued, but I didn't even know what she was talking about.

I admitted, "I'm so fucking confused right now. You lost me, bro."

"Your floor is a restricted area!" Rose sighed from frustration. "I was surprised to know your room was even up there. The tour Marco gave made it very clear that if we weren't welcomed up there by Reaper, we had no business being there."

I shrugged, "Well, Reaper never had anyone give me a tour. He showed me around himself and he didn't say anything about restricted areas. He was just private about his room."

"Well, it was made very clear to me to stay off that floor so you can bring yourself to my room," she said and I sighed.

"Fine, but I'll ask him about the whole restriction thing later," I said as I left my room. Emily was knocked out in her room, so it would just be Rose and me hanging out for a while. I hung up as I entered Rose's room, and we sat beside each other on her bed. "What you been up to?"

Rose smiled, "You mean with Marco and me?" I nodded while smiling. "So...it turns out that there might not be just a one time thing going on between us." I playfully rolled my eyes, and we both laughed. "At first it started out as a physical attraction, but I feel like it's deeper now."

"Tell me more," I smiled, happy that she was mentally settling down.

"That night you and Em busted me for sleeping with him, we had agreed on a casual fling, but then we moved on up to fuck buddies and then he asked me out on a date...and then another... and this is a run on sentence but the point is that I like himmmm," she rambled, and I could feel myself smiling ear-to-ear. She had gotten hurt really bad in her last relationship, which ended a year ago, and since then she hadn't settled down with any guy. She just had sneaky links when she was in the mood.

"I wanna have a sit down with Marco and see how he is for myself, but I do see you two working out," I smiled, and she blushed while nodding.

She then asked, "How are you and Reaper?"

"Surprisingly good," I smiled. "I'm seeing a much more vibrant person these days. He's actually kinda sweet too, but he still has this mystery to him."

"When is he and the others coming back? Marco wouldn't tell me shit," Rose sighed.

"He said maybe Friday but I don't know what they're doing over there either," I shrugged. "I wish we had an exact date. I'm not trynna have a speck of hair down there when he gets back."

I was currently bald down there, and I intended on keeping it that way for Azias' return.

"Oop!" Rose teased, causing me to chuckle. "Y'all planning to do the nasty?" I shyly nodded, and Rose started screaming from excitement. It wasn't before long that guards came rushing in, and even Emily found her way to Rose's room. The guards were annoyed once they saw that everything was alright and went back to their posts, but Emily stayed to hear about what was going on. "They're gonna fuck," Rose filled Emily in, and Emily's sleepy eyes immediately lit up with excitement.

I joked, "We're still not talking about dick sizes and shapes!" We all burst into laughter, and Emily playfully rolled her eyes. "Rose, I also have some dance ideas for when he gets back, but I'm not sure if I can pull it off without your help."

Emily curiously questioned, "Are you planning to have sex the same night that you dance for him?"

I shrugged, "Maybe. I don't know yet. That's what made us almost have sex the last time."

"I wanna look the outfit," Emily smiled. If there was one thing Emily knew, it was fashion. She was very girly and actually dressed really well. She always looked fire, so I trusted her in the clothes department.

"Sounds great to me," I eagerly smiled.

Rose then cheerfully smiled, "Let's go to the basement!"

For a moment, worry filled my gut because I remembered how much trouble I put myself in the last time I went down there. I rationed that I would be fine this time, however, because I wouldn't be dancing for anyone, and Azias was halfway across the country anyways.

"Let's go!" I agreed, and we all ran off while giggling

What could possibly go wrong?