17

"My brother can't seem to take his eyes off you, Sapphire," she teased.

Brother...

So Azias and Ace had a sister...

Azias looked at her with an unamused face before directing his attention to me. "Back to your room."

"Why don't you stay down here for a while?" the lady asked. She then patted a seat beside her while introducing, "I'm Ariela, and this is my son Xander."

Azias' POV

I stared at my sister as if she had three heads. What the fuck was she doing?!

Sapphire looked to me for an answer of whether she should follow my order or sit down. "To your room." She gave a simple nod before leaving, and Ariela crossed her arms with attitude but waited until she heard Sapphire's room door open and close before interrogating me.

"Why did you do that?!" Ariela instantly asked, her infamous pout on her face. Everyone in our family knew that whenever she had that stupid pout on her face, she'd be orchestrating a whole debate.

"Why did you want her down here?" I questioned instead of answering my sister. Ace was just watching us as if this was the most interesting shit ever.

Fucking siblings.

Ariela answered, "You obviously like her. I wanted to get to know her."

Ace then pitched in, "I'm sure he hasn't even gotten to know her."

"Don't need to," I shrugged. "Her only purpose here is to dance for me."

"That's why she's here?! Seriously, Azias?! When will you ever settle down? You and Ace just go around fu-" she looked over at Xander and stopped herself from cursing, and Ace turned on the TV and set Xander up with some cartoons to keep him out of our conversation. "You both mess around with too many girls. I'm pretty sure Xander would love to have some cousins to play with when he visits."

I sighed, "You don't get to settle down when you live a life like we do. Mom and you get to have the best of the world because Ace and I do what we must."

"I mean," Ace spoke and then paused, "I get the no feelings thing, Zy, but at least I have fun with my girls. You always look bored with yours. The only one that's kept your attention since a very long time is Sapphire..."

"Wanna know what I think?" Ariela asked, and I shook my head, but she explained anyways. "I think you're both tired of the no-strings-attached game you both like to play. Zy, you got bored of it, and now, you like that girl upstairs but don't want to feed into it because you haven't done attachments in a very long time. You're scared, Zy."

Ace then said, "It's okay if you like her. I like Emily. That's why I supported the swap."

"And does she like you or what you can do for her? Does she like you or the money you give her?" I questioned.

Ace answered, "If you actually got to knew her, you'd know that she's a little fucked up like the rest of us. Materialistic things are her way of hiding. But little by little, I get to see the real Emily. That's why I haven't had any other girls around here. At least I'm man enough to admit it!"

I rolled my eyes and searched my pockets for my blunt. These people were getting on my nerves.

I blandly stated, "I think she's pretty and isn't after money. Doesn't mean she isn't after something else though."

"Something you'll never know if you don't get to know her," Ariela shrugged. I stood, and Ariela eagerly asked, "Are you going to talk to her?!"

I frowned, "No. I left my weed upstairs. I'm going to smoke." Ace snickered at the pout that immediately took over our sister's face, and I let out a little chuckle.

"Should've known better," she sighed. "You've always been the most stubborn of us."

I teased, "If you like the girl so much, why don't you shoot your shot?"

"Fuck off," she rolled her eyes but then gasped when she realized that Xander was still in the room. Luckily for her, Xander seemed glued to the TV and candy. He probably didn't even hear. "You say all of that but it probably irks your soul to think of someone else touching her in ways that you want to."

I joked, "That would require me having a soul first," before heading off to my room.

Hours later

Night had fallen, but the convo that I had with my siblings was still stuck in my head. I hated that they even brought it up because now I was thinking about Sapphire. I was thinking about her in ways that I didn't want to. I didn't like her. How could I without knowing her? I did, though. I had a...I had a crush on her. I found her very attractive, and something about the way she carried herself was captivating to me. I knew that if I got to know her better, I'd end up liking her even more, and who knew how deep those feelings could possibly get? She'd be a distraction...a pretty one, but still a distraction, nonetheless. I couldn't allow myself to be distracted in a time like this when my biggest opps were radio silent. I needed to be focused and smart, and I was sure that if I allowed myself to accept the fact that I liked her, even just a bit, my focus would start to shift like how it had tonight.

I left my room for some water but paused when I heard a low vibrating sound coming from her room. I heard the bed creak a bit as the vibrating continued, and then I heard a soft moan, one I wouldn't have heard had I not glued my ear to the door.

I knew I was being a hypocrite since I had lectured her and Emily about eavesdropping, but the more I heard, the more I wanted to hear. I couldn't stop listening. She had the prettiest moan, one I wanted to hear in my ear as I'd please her in ways she couldn't imagine. I'd feel her breath in my ear as her mouth would part open from how deep I'd be entering her. Her hands would be fisting the sheets, and it wouldn't take long for her to moan my name repeatedly.

I looked down only to see myself standing. The vibrating stopped, and instead, I heard the sound you'd get when you'd entire a wet vagina, only there wasn't any smacking. I assumed she had the dildo inside her, and I found myself imagining how she looked. What is she thinking about right now? Is it me? I thought to myself, and I felt myself grow tighter. I wondered how good she'd feel. I wanted her wetness all over my dick.

I held myself and gave my treasure a slight squeeze, but I would've much rather it be her hands that was squeezing me. Fuck it!

I knocked on the door, and she, with surprise in her voice, replied, "Hold on!" There was quick shuffling before she opened the door. She wore a big tee, and her hair was up in one. I intended on getting it messy. "Hi."

I thought to just pin her against the wall and tongue her down. I was really horny for her, but I didn't want to scare her away or violate her space. She hadn't given me permission to touch her, and I knew better than to try to without it.

"May I come in?" I asked calmly. She quickly looked behind her, probably checking to make sure there was no evidence of what she was doing, before looking at me once again and nervously nodding. "What you up to?"

I noticed that she was out of breath, most likely from all the rushing to hide what she was doing. "Nothing," she lied.

She didn't want me knowing. Was she thinking of me?

"I heard you," I admitted, and blush immediately filled her cheeks. I removed my hand, allowing her to see my bulge. "I want you to continue."