16

"So...you and Marco?" I brought up to Rose. She, Emily, and I were sitting at the dinner table. The guys hadn't come in as yet, and we had decided to wait for them before eating. Rose and I had cooked today. Emily had made monitored potato salad...

Rose rolled her eyes as a smile lingered on her lips. "That was just a one time thing."

"Mmhm, sure it was," Emily teased. "Ou, we should compare their dick size and shape."

"Girl, what?!" I burst out laughing, and it didn't take long before we all started cackling.

Emily chuckled, "It's not weird at all! I'll go first if you want."

We burst into laughter again, and I noted, "I haven't even seen Reaper's."

"He gives big dick energy though," Rose pointed out, and Emily nodded in agreement. I knew he definitely had a big dick due to the size of his bulge when I'd dance for him, but I still didn't know how long he was or the shape of his penis. I just knew he was big.

Still, I joked, "Wouldn't it be funny if his dick is small?"

"How bout you come find out," Azias stated in his regular, serious voice, and I froze up completely. When did they get here?

"Oof," Rose said, and she and Emily began laughing like hyenas as I blushed in silence.

Marco and Ace were behind Azias, and all three of them marched over to us at the table.

Azias walked over directly to where I sat and whispered in my ear, "I wonder how funny it would be when it's down your throat..."

I gasped as I quickly turned my head to meet his his eyes, but even though there was a hint of playfulness in them, he seemed mainly serious. He licked his lips as he looked at me, making me even more shy. In understanding that he meant everything that he said, I blushed and turned my head away from him, and Rose and Emily continued snickering.

"Y'all ordered food?" Ace frowned.

"We cooked," Emily smiled, and Rose and I frowned at her. "Okay, they cooked, and I made potato salad under their supervision."

"Oh okay," Rose teased.

The girls and I revealed the platters of food, and I could see the surprise on all of the guy's faces. I guess they weren't expecting it to look as good as it did.

Marco teased, "Y'all ain't trynna execute us, right."

"I don't put nothing over this one," Azias teased while looking down at me. I rolled my eyes, and he flicked my nose before sitting beside me. Once everyone had their food dished out, we dug in, and Ace, Marco, and Emily moaned from their first taste. "Giorgio's getting fired," Azias teased, and I frowned immediately.

"I don't know about Rose, but I'm def not cooking 24/7," I shook my head. "Giorgio's keeping his job."

The following day
I was on my way to my room from Rose's when I saw Azias letting a woman and child through the door. He has a kid?!

The child rushed into Azias' arms, and for the first time ever, I had seen Azias let out a complete smile and happy chuckle.

The lady and the child were mocha, and both very beautiful. The lady was rocking her long, kinky hair in a beautiful Afro, and it looked so pretty. She could've been a model, really. She was beyond pretty in the face, and her body was curvy as well, even though she was skinny.

"Long time no see, little man," Azias teased while ruffling the young boy's hair. The little boy too rocked an Afro, but his was much shorter and curlier due to the different hair type he had.

Was it really his kid?

Of course Azias has a kid! Why wouldn't he? It was obvious that he had options upon options. He probably even had more baby mothers.

Azias stood and smiled at the lady before engulfing her in a long, tight hug. Is she his lover? Is that why he didn't wanna go there with me?

Azias noticed me standing there, staring at whatever reunion was taking place, and it wasn't before long that he was cocking his head upstairs, telling me to mind my business and go to my room.

I had so many questions, but I knew that it wasn't my place to ask anything. If that was his lover, I wanted nothing to do with him. I wasn't into the whole cheating or open relationship thing.

I remained in my room for about three hours until I had gotten hungry and decided to head to the kitchen for snacks. There, in the living room, was the lady, the child, Azias, and Ace. Azias and I connected eyes until I had been out of his view, and even though he couldn't see me anymore, I still felt as if I was being watched.

I grabbed some chips, cookies, and candy before embarking on my journey back to my room. I had wanted to catch up on some of my TV shows.

On my way back, I was stopped by the little boy who eagerly ran to me and asked, "Is all of that for you alone?!"

What is it with kids and not directly asking for what they wanted?

I kindly smiled, "If you want anything from my little stash, you can have it!"

"Can I have the Peanut M&M's? They're my favorite!" the little boy smiled. He was honestly so adorable, and I had a slight urge to just scoop him in my arms, but I knew my boundaries!

"You know what, I usually don't give away my M&M's, but for you, I'll make the exception," I teased as I handed it over, and he giggled and thanked me before running over to where the lady sat. Again, Azias' eyes were on me, and I began wondering if he was thinking about me as a mother. Yet again, why would he? There was nothing going on between us. I was just his personal stripper.

I gave a polite nod as a sign of my departure before attempting to walk away.

"Wait!" the lady hastily called out, and I stopped in my tracks and turned around. Is she about to curse me out? Shame me for dancing for Azias?. "What's your name?"

I cautiously answered, "Sapphire."

"Sapphire, huh?" she asked. Oh fuck. Here it comes. Here it fucking comes! Why would Azias put me in this situation?!