12

Today was stupid busy. Strippers had been coming in since about two hours before the "show" to get ready for it. There were makeup artists and hair stylists to help everyone, but the vibe was still hectic. After snooping around, I was able to find out that the twelve strippers here were chosen by the men in his circle. The men chose the top three of each of the four clubs that Azias owned. According to the information I pieced together, this was everyone's first show. I didn't know, however, if this was an activity that was new or practiced before with different strippers.

When it was 8, I was told that the show was about to begin and that Azias was expecting me upstairs, so I quickly rushed upstairs and to the room that had the pole. Azias was seated with a blunt in his mouth and the liquor station that I had earlier set up near him.

Immediately, a wave of nerves came crashing down on me. I hated that I always got extremely nervous every time I had to dance for him. I didn't know if it was because I wanted to impress him, if it was because I wanted him to like me, or if it simply was because I liked him. Maybe it was a combo, but either way, the nervousness always made me feel insecure around him. I always felt like an idiot dancing for him.

I exhaled a deep breath as he looked over at me. I knew he wanted me to start soon, so I needed to push my nerves to the side and hope that he'd like my dancing.

"Hey," I greeted as I closed the door behind me. I knew he wouldn't say it back; he never did. I greeted him because I hadn't seen him since breakfast and also wanted to break the ice a bit. I slowly walked over to him, and his eyes followed my every movement. I figured tonight's outfit caught his eye.

I whipped up a drink for him before playing music. I was sure that downstair's festivities had begun because I could feel the vibration of the music. I couldn't hear it though.

Azias put his hand up, so I paused the music and frowned. "I want you to dance to the song you were dancing to at Brian's event."

Not him wanting me to improvise again!

"Which one?" I frowned.

He stared into my eyes as he lowly replied, "You know which one."

"I danced to a lot of songs that night..."

"You know the one I want."

I blushed while putting on Morning Love, and he relaxed into his seat while drinking his liquor. I figured it was this one because I remembered feeling his stare within the crowd as I had danced on a random guy to that song. The fact that he wanted me to dance to this song didn't help my nerves at all, however.

He connected eyes with me, so I took that as my cue to start dancing, which was exactly what I did until his hand went up again. I paused the song and asked, "What now?!" He raised an eyebrow, and I quickly apologized.

"Your mouth gonna put you in a lot of trouble," he said, and I had to refrain from rolling my eyes. "I want you to dance on me and just like you were dancing that night. Start the song over."

We had only made it to the second verse of the song when his hardness was resting beneath my dampness, and I found that I was no longer dancing to the song, but rather purposefully grinding on him.

As I pictured enacting everything the song was saying with Azias, I found myself getting more aroused, and I knew I wanted Azias. I assumed that, by the big bulge pressing against me, he had wanted me too.

He aggressively turned me around to straddle him, and we locked eyes, lust pouring from one another's into the other's. He pulled my body closer to his so that my breasts were pressed into his chest, and I wrapped my arms around his neck as I continued grinding on him. I wanted nothing more than to feel him inside of me.

His lips found his way to my neck, and my back absentmindedly arched a bit from the immediate arousal I felt. I found myself grinding even more, teasing his hardness beneath me. He sucked on my neck, causing my lips to part as a low gasp escaped my lips, and his hands gripped my butt. He grabbed my cheeks with the right amount of aggression I liked, and I started grinding on him a bit faster.

His fingers intertwined with the strings on the thong, but right as I thought he was going to help me get rid of it, he stopped everything that the was doing and held me still so that I could stop grinding on him. I paused the music and frowned, "Is something wrong?"

"No," he shook his head. "That's enough for the night."

"I-"

"Go to your room," he instructed as he stared into my eyes. The lust was still there, but he was fighting it for whatever reason.

"I want to, too," I admitted, referring to having sex, even though he didn't mention it.

He shook his head, "Your room. Now." Angrily, I climbed off of him and grabbed my phone, but right before I made it to the door, my body was pressed into the wall instead with his hardness pressed against my back. "What I told you about your attitude."

"You should do something about it," I shrugged, still wanting him to finish what he had started. I had enough of his teasing. Why touch me the way that he did and kiss on me the way that he did only to turn me down? He was confusing the shit out of me, and both my longing and I were unhappy about it. He brought his lips down to my neck as he squeezed my butt. He then slightly backed up, and I felt a hard smack on my ass. I yelped from the pain, but I found myself wanting more. "That's all you got?"

He spun me around and wrapped his hand around my throat, and I let out a dirty chuckle as I stared into his longing eyes.

"This what you want?!" He asked aggressively, and I felt myself get even wetter.

Fuck, yes!

"Maybe," I said nonchalantly as I stared into his eyes.

He grabbed my leg and hoisted it around his waist while staring deeply into my eyes. He grabbed the other leg and fixed it on his waist so that I was no longer standing. His dick was pressed right at my center.

"What are you waiting for?" I teased as he continued staring deeply into my eyes, but when he blinked, I felt the vibe change a bit. He wasn't looking at me as he was a minute ago. Something had changed, and I find myself feeling even more aroused by the new eye contact.

Azias replied, "Shut up," before kissing my jaw and down to my neck, so I slowly gyrated my hips into his to tease his excitement. He cupped my butt and helped me move on him, but that wasn't enough for me. I needed to feel him inside. I wanted him to shift my panties to the side and take advantage of the young night.

He pulled away from my neck and connected eyes with me again, and I realized that the new emotion he was displaying a minute ago was still there, and I liked it. As he leaned in, his nose nudged mine, and I could feel his breath fanning over my lips. I closed my eyes in anticipation, and waited. I waited, then waited some more, but the kiss never came.

Instead, he placed me to stand and sighed, "To your room, for real."

I sighed before nodding in compliance and leaving, but I couldn't stop myself from feeling a type of way. I wanted him, and I thought he wanted me too, but he instead turned me down for whatever reason, and I definitely felt hurt. It shouldn't have mattered, but it did.

Embarrassed wasn't even the word.