37

A/n: Almost forgot to post 🥴 here are Chapters 37-40 🎀✨

Sapphire shifted beside me, her butt rubbing on my dick. I peeped over at her, but I couldn't tell if she was up or asleep. We had both taken a nap after breakfast, and I was now waking up.

She shifted again, this time more into me, but I figured she was just trying to get comfortable. For a while she was still until she did it again, causing me to grow a bit. It was nudging her, but she didn't say anything or even move. Then, she moved on me again, this time letting me rest below her butt.

I bit into my bottom lip and gently thrusted upwards to feel her even more, and she pushed herself into me even more. Soon, the bulge in my shorts was completely pressed against her, and I was hoping that she was awake to release the tension she was building.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her closer, and her hand went up and grabbed one of her breasts. So she was teasing me? I didn't mind.

I slowly moved my hips with hers, letting her feel me more as she continued grinding on me. It didn't take long before I could feel her wetness sinking through her panties, and I found myself getting even more excited.

I placed my hand on top of hers and helped her squeeze her breast as she rolled her hips into mine. I pushed more against her, and peeped over her shoulder only to see her biting her bottom lip.

My little freak.

My mind was racing with all the ways I wanted to take her, and I couldn't tell the last time I had been this eager for sex. I was doing fine without it, but now that she was moving against me like this, I found myself feeling like I couldn't wait.

I kissed her shoulder as I squeezed her breast again, and she inhaled a slow breath as she bit even more into her lip. I knew that if she were to change her mind, I'd have to release through masturbation due to how much she had me turned on. She was letting my frustration build, and with each second that passed, I felt the urge to rip her panties off and take her to happy places.

She took my hand into hers and brought it below her waist before turning onto her back. She made eye contact as she shifted her underwear and then placed my fingers on her clit.

She was finally allowing me to touch her, but was this only finger sex? Would she want more?

I could see the lust in her eyes, and I was pretty sure she could've seen it in mine as well. She slid her hand into my shorts and then into my boxers before pulling me out and putting her hand to work, so I started putting mine to work as well. It wasn't long before my fingers were inside of her or her whimpers were filling the room. She was so wet, and I was feening to feel all of her on my member.

Her mouth slightly parted, and she went silent. All I could hear was the wet sounds created by my fingers inside her. With each thrust, my fingers felt wetter and wetter, and her eye lids began to flutter.

"Azias!" Sapphire breathed heavily as I continued thrusting my fingers into her. I knew she was close to coming by the way her breathing pattern changed, but I still wanted to hear her say it.

"Yeah?" my husky voice let out, and I cleared my throat to get rid of the rasp.

She breathed, "Fuck!" as she shuddered, and my fingers became even more wet from her orgasm.

I had thought she'd be able to tell me that she was about to cum, but I guess she couldn't hold it anymore. "I..." I went back to rubbing her clit in circles, and she squeezed her legs together, trapping my hand in place. "I want you."

"You sure?" I asked for certainty, and she nodded.

I wasted no time in grabbing a condom and slipping it on before meeting her in bed. As I got on top of her, I connected our lips and began exploring her mouth. She was kissing me with passion intertwined with her lust, and I was glad because that was exactly how I was kissing her as well. I loved that she matched my energy in so many ways, and I had a strong feeling that sex with her would hit different.

As we continued kissing, I centered myself at her entrance and used some of her wetness as lube for the condom by sliding the tip up and down.

"Please!" she begged through a whisper. "Stop teasing me."

"Okay," I breathed before slowly entering her, and she used the back of her hand to cover her parting mouth. She was mad tight even though she was really wet, but I didn't mind having to slowly open her up. I wanted to spend an eternity inside her.

"You're...bigger than the dildo," she let out as she let her free hand grip the sheet, and I pulled out to my tip before going in deep. "Fuck," she lightly breathed, her airy breath making my heart flutter.

I eased out to my tip and slowly entered her again, and her other hand fisted the sheet. I repeated my actions, and her eye lids began fluttering, making me lightly smile to myself before connecting our lips as I sank all the way inside her. She moaned inside my mouth as she wrapped her legs around me, and I made slow but deep thrusts inside her.

Her breathing was rigid, her heart beating quickly as her fingers sank into my back. I gripped her waist as I continued thrusting in her, only speeding my pace up slightly with each thrust, and before I knew it, my body was slamming into hers, breaking down her walls as her moans filled my ears. I found myself biting into her lip and tugging at it before passionately tonguing her down.

Her fingers sank into my back as she whimpered, and I put more pressure into my thrusts until her body was jerking forward with every deep thrust I made.

We connected eyes as I broke the kiss we had still been sharing, and at that point I knew that we weren't fucking. The way she was looking at me, and the way I knew I was looking at her was enough said for the both of us. She knew what I knew, and I was fine by it.

It wasn't just sex to release tension. This meant something greater to the both of us, and even though I told myself I would never do it, Sapphire had me going against my words. There was a look in her eyes that was so emotional, I couldn't exactly place what feeling it was that she was expressing. All I knew was that someway, somehow, I found myself making love to her.