39

Rose and Emily stared at me with silly faces and eager eyes as if they had known what I was planning to tell them.

"So...we had sex," I spilled, breaking the silence in the room. A second hadn't even passed when Emily and Rose began squealing like pigs.

"How was it?!" Rose questioned.

Emily goofily smiled, "Still think he's small?"

I chuckled before answering, "Honestly the best sex I've ever had, and he's definitely nowhere near small."

"Did y'all fuck or make love?" Rose questioned, the intrigue never leaving her face.

I blushed, "A bit of both, but more so the latter. He was really passionate, but he also knew when to be more aggressive. What's crazy is that I feel like he took it easy on me since it was our first time."

Emily brought up, "And maybe because you sprained your ankle."

"Yeah," I agreed. "He was so good, I actually forgot about that shit!"

"Whew," Rose playfully breathed while fanning herself.

Emily teased, "Imagine the next time you both go at it! Rose, I think we need to get her crutches or something."

"Not the crutches," Rose burst out laughing, and Emily and I joined her in disharmonious cackling. Rose then clarified, "Wait, you said it was the best you've ever had. So that means he does it better than Jeff...?"

Emily mumbled under her breath, "My name's Jeff," and Rose and I gave her a look before we all started cackling again.

"Yeah," I confirmed. "Jeff was good, but this one upstairs...he makes Jeff seem like an amateur. I know Reaper has a lot of experience because he knew exactly what he was doing with everything that he did."

"Not a single miss?" Emily questioned.

"Nope," I confirmed as I started reminiscing moments of what we did.

"Does he moan or is he a quiet nigga in bed too?" Rose joked.

"He groaned once and that was like close to when he was about to nut. He be saying stuff in my ear from time to time though. Other than that, I was making all the noise," I blushed.

Emily then asked, "Alright, favorite moment."

"When we were done, he cuddled me, and it made me feel protected and..."

"And?" Emily asked.

Rose smiled, "Don't tell me it's the L word."

I playfully rolled my eyes before looking away and blushing. "It just felt really good being wrapped in his arms. It didn't feel like he just wanted to hit and then be far away from me after. If anything, he wanted me closer, even though we weren't gonna have any more rounds."

"Awww," Rose and Emily cooed, making me blush again.

A knock sounded on Rose's room door, and she answered, "Who is it?"

"Reaper," Azias answered, and the girls made silly faces at me as Rose invited him in. As he stepped in, his eyes locked with mine, and it felt like time had frozen. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure," I nodded, and the girls started making teasing noises as I stood, but from his tone, I was worried that bad news was coming. He lifted me into his arms so that I wouldn't put any pressure on my bad leg, earning more tease from the girls. He carried me outside Rose's room and to the stairs, where we both sat. "What's up?"

"Shit got crazier over in Cali," he sighed. "I know I'm supposed to leave tomorrow, but-"

I understandingly smiled, "It's okay."

"You sure?" he cautiously asked, and I nodded with my smile still in place. "I'll be back as soon as I can."

"When exactly are you leaving?" I questioned.

"I gotta make some quick calls first, but in a few. Probably half an hour," he answered.

I nodded, "Okay. Just be safe out there."

He faintly smiled, "I will. In the meantime, there's an empty room on this floor that I think you should stay in so you can access the kitchen without having to deal with stairs."

"Sounds great," I agreed.

"I'll make sure Giorgio prepares breakfast, lunch, and dinner while I'm gone, and I'll pack some of your things in the room before I go," he promised, making me smile even harder.

"You have your own problems to deal with, yet here you are making sure I'm situated before you go," I smiled, and he smiled as he stared dreamingly into my eyes.

He then teased, "Just don't go trying any more tricks. We don't need your other ankle sprained."

"No promises," I joked, and he chuckled before kissing my lips. "Besides, if spraining my ankle played any part in what went down yesterday, I don't mind spraining it more often."

Azias chuckled with a wide smile on his face before suggesting, "How about we make that happen without anyone getting injured."

I giggled, "Seems fair."

"Yeah?" He smiled, making my insides act up on me.

"Yeah, I can agree to that," I smiled back.

"Aight bet then," he smiled, his dimples making a special guest performance.

I blushed, "I can't handle your smiles!"

He let out a cute chuckle before asking, "How you think I feel every time I see you?"

"Stop it," I blushed while hiding my face in the palm of my hands.

"You stay trynna hide from me," he teased while trying to pry my hands from my face, making me giggle. Unfortunately, his phone rang, ruining the moment. I had forgotten within the few seconds that he was about to leave soon. "Imma take this and then get you situated," he promised, and I nodded. He then brought me back to Rose's room before leaving to take his call.

Emily and Rose watched me with curious eyes and childish grins, and I chuckled, "Why y'all always expect me to have tea?" We all burst out laughing before Emily began putting us on about her relationship with Ace, and after about 20 minutes, Azias came knocking on the door again.

After getting invited in, Azias informed, "Your room is two doors down and opposite from this room."

"Okay," I smiled, and the girls began squealing, making me chuckle.

Azias walked over to me and passionately kissed me, actually taking my breath away and leaving me breathing heavily when he was done.

"I'll see you in a few days," he promised, and I blushed while nodding.

"Please be safe," I reminded, and he cracked a faint smile as he gave a nod. "See you."

He smooched my lips before parting, "See you."