47

"Third draw," I informed, and he opened the draw and took out the dildo and vibrator. He then walked over to me and sat by my hips.

"This lesson is about lying," he said before bringing the dildo to my lips. "Open your mouth."

I opened it, and he slid the dildo into my mouth before pulling it out. He continued this process, making me give head to the toy, and once it was well lathered, he parted my lower lips and slid the dildo inside of me. He sank it inside before easing it out and then sinking it further. It felt much better when he was doing it than when I'd masturbate with it.

He turned the vibrator on and swapped it with the dildo before bringing the dildo to my lips again. He wanted me to taste myself...

I opened my mouth, and he slid the dildo inside it all while biting into his bottom lip. When he slid the dildo out, I asked, "Can I taste you instead?"

He lustfully looked inside my eyes as he took his clothes off, and the view plus the vibrator in me made this all too overwhelming. He stroked himself while walking closer, and I licked my lips in anticipation. He placed himself on my lip, and I gave a dirty wink and smile, making him bite into his bottom lip. I stuck my tongue out, and he rubbed himself on my tongue, going in an up and down motion until I had engulfed him and was sucking him.

He groaned while fisting my hair, which he then used to control my motion and pace. I moaned as he went deeper, and he sped his pace up. "Fuck..." he said through a whisper before going even further down until I gagged from how deep he was.

He pulled out and walked to the lower half of my body. After taking the vibrator out, he sank his fingers inside me, making me moan aloud and flutter my eyes.

"Oh shit!" I breathed. My legs had already been shaking, and I could feel my stomach caving in as Azias brought me closer and closer to my orgasm. "Babe!"

He slowed down and asked, "Wanna cum?"

"Yes," I lustfully nodded.

"Ask politely."

I shyly asked, "Can I please cum?"

"No," he answered while sliding his fingers out, and I wanted nothing more than to curse him out.

"No?!" I angrily frowned, and he chuckled while untying my legs.

He informed, "You'll cum when I want you to."

I rolled my eyes, and he flung my legs open before gripping my waist and pulling my body into his. He slid all the way in with ease, and I moaned aloud from how good he felt in the suddenness of it all.

Azias slid out to his tip before going balls-deep. He made his way out to his tip again before repeating his process.

I could feel the tension in his thrusts. The way his body collided into mine made me feel the pressure in his lust, and I was all for it.

He slid out to his tip before slamming his body into mine, sending my body jerking upwards. "Azias!" I gasped, and he slammed himself into me again. "Oh fuck!"

"How badly do you wanna cum, babe?" he asked, and I just knew he was going to torture me even more.

"I can wait," I lied.

He snickered, "Liar," before rapidly thrusting inside me. On cue, my eyes rolled to the back of my head, and I yanked on the charger that was keeping my hands bonded.

"You feel so fucking good," I panted as he continued breaking down my walls. "I'm so close!"

There was urgency in his thrusts and a built up of pressure that I had never felt before. Each time my body jerked forward, I mentally begged him to continue until I'd peak.