Chapter 54

Blake's PoV

3 months ago, someone contacted me. I was also confused at first but then after a while, i accepted their offer.

To work as a Doctor, a Geneticist on a famous and a high class industry. That's when my name started to bloom. I've become successful and because of that, i had to let go of that gang. Now, i understand Bella.

[Flashback]

["Mr. Asheltton?"]

"Speaking, who is this?" I asked the caller.

Someone randomly called me while i was watching the television. I was actually planning to go and visit the guys on the hospital but I'm too lazy to do so and I'm still filled with questions.

["I've got a good news for you. We heard that you are a very young, good looking all around doctor? So we are hiring you on our industry--"]

"I am not a doctor. You called the wrong number." I said but before i could even end the line, she spoked making me furrow my brows.

["Yes you are. Well, you are not licensed. But we can help you with that."]

"I don't need anybody's help--"

["Bella Iverson would be proud of you."]

"How did you...?"

["Interested?"]

I heard the woman's voice chuckled so my curiosity went up. Who is she?

[End of Flashback]

After that, they really helped me. I am not a real Grade 12 student, i am 20 years old. I finished college at the age of 18, that's when i started to rebel because of something....someone.

At an early age, i started studying science, i fell in love with it. I got accelerated a lot because of my excellence and achievements. But after graduating, i had to do something that i really regretted.

[Flashback]

It's my graduation day! I know i should be happy but....

I'm staring at the girl who made my life very meaningful. She is the reason why i fulfilled my dreams. But i need to do this.

"Jagi! Congratulations!"

She ran and gave me a tight hug. This might be the last time so... I'm sorry.

"Anong gusto mong regalo, Jagi?" Tanong n'ya. I looked at her eyes and i smiled bitterly. Sana makita ko pa ulit ang mga ngiti sa mukha mo.

"I want you to let me go." I said.

"Ay sorry, hehehe." Sabi n'ya bago bumitaw sa'kin.

"Pero, jagi, ano nga? Dali, ibibigay ko sa'yo--"

"Mag hiwalay na tayo, Bella."

Pagkasabi ko noon ay ako na mismo ang nag lakad papalayo dahil baka hindi ko kayanin at ako din mismo ang bumawi ng mga salitang lumabas sa bibig ko. I'm sorry, Bella.