Chapter 63

- A YEAR LATER -

Bella's PoV

"Good morning, everyone, Madame, i called this meeting to tell everyone that i have a proposal to make and i think it is for the best of this company."

I didn't bother looking at who the fvck was talking in front of this conference room, instead, i just continued reading the files that kuya gave me earlier because it is needed to be signed before this day ends.

If you're wondering, i am here in my trading company, it's about trading goods in and out of the country, but we also make a hell lots of other things, this one is legal though.

"Do open the portfolio in front of you please."

I didn't move a muscle, i just flipped the pages of the folder that i was holding to examine the other informations about a group that is trying to enter the org.

Their profiles are quite something, i'll think about it--

"Madame, are you with us? Do you even have the slightest idea of what i am discussing?"

I immediately heard gossips as the speaker in front said those words so i lifted my gaze and gave the CIO or the Chief Information Officer a sharp stare before speaking.

"No." I casually said before closing the folder that i was holding. Everyone remained silent at i sat comfortably on my swivel chair and chuckled a little. "I don't care about what you're blabbering about because first of all, i know everything before you even knew about it."

She lookes shocked as if she just saw a ghost before she clenched her fist because she knew that she was just been humiliated in front of everybody.

"I- madame, i am your CIO and i need your full presence in here, i know that you already know what i was talking about but--"

I slammed her portfolio in the desk making her shut her mouth up. "This is a fraud."

The gossips went wild as i stare at the CIO dead in her eyes, trying to read her mind, her face however is blank and emotionless but i can see her looking at someone and i just smirked as the realization kicked in.

"Mr. CFO, care to help your girlfriend out?" I called him out making him freeze to death.

I knew it.

There was some unusual transaction happening lately inside of my company and i was pretty sure that there is just one culprit, but damn, i was wrong.

I smiled and stood up before speaking. "Of course the CIO needs a hand and the loving Chief Financial Officer would help her out to sneak the money, out of love" I stated making her clench her first even more. Everyone was shocked and their jaws were left hanging open because of the revelations that i was spitting. "How do you expect me to believe that we are going downhill and is about to be bankrupt? How stupid do you think i am?"

I was amused when the CFO suddenly stood up, i thought that he was going to defend her girlfriend but he just pulled her, maybe they are trying to get away. Yes, they wish.

"We're not done yet, kid--"

"Yes, we are, because you're fired, i hope the both of you will be happy in jail, together." I smirked the twins suddenly showed up at the door. "Take them downstairs, the police will take care of them. Thank you."