Chapter 66

Hiro's PoV

"What's with that smile, Cobra?"

I looked at my side and saw Van fidgeting his beer so i just chuckled before drinking mine.

I can't seem to get her annoyed face out of my mind. I think she's adorable.

"Babae ba 'yan, 'tol?"

I looked at my back and i was right, Alex is here already. I didn't bother answering them, instead, i just continued drinking my beer with a grin on my face.

So that's Majesty huh? She looks so young, younger than me i think, and she looks so beautiful, not gonna lie, my jokes back there were true. I'd wife her if she's not taken by her lame boyfriend. I mean, think about it, she's pretty, powerful, talented, strong, observant and she got the attitude, she is a wifey material you know?

At first, i was hesitant to to get closer to her earlier but something about her eyes makes me think that i have seen her somewhere. I was right after all.

[Flashback]

Goodness! What's so hard on agreeing or not whether to let us in the organization anyway? Majesty might be an awesome lady but she's a pain in the ass sometimes.

I irritatedly opened the door of my car and when i stepped out, my eyes were immediately pinned on a girl wearing a black t-shirt, ripped jeans with fishnet stockings underneath and a black cap.

When she looked at my way i saw her gorgeous face and her eyes...looks so familiar. That's weird.

I closed the door and walked towards her and when she took out her phone, i took the chance and bumped myself to her making her wobble a bit. I held her waist to support as i watch her surprised face but i was also shocked!

"Aray ko, miss!" Daing ko ng pilipitin n'ya bigla ang braso ko. How on earth did this happened?!

---

She's strong huh, but she has so little patience, and her eyes reminds me or something, of someone.

I looked at her as i tease her a bit but when i felt unusual stares from my back, i didn't waste a second and turned around to look, to my surprise, i saw like four men just standing there as if they are watching over someone.

A conclusion immediately popped in my head as i looked back at this lady in front of me. Are they watching over her? If i am not mistaken, one of those men is Alexander Dawson's, i cannot see the others very clearly but i know that that one is his men because i once saw him guarding Dawson at his casino.

Wait, it can't be.

Majesty is more cautious than this.

Or is she not as good as i thought?

As i play with her hair, i took a small tracking device on my pants and aimed for her pocket. She didn't even reacted when i placed it in.

I still have my doubts, i am not convinced that she is Majesty because she has nothing on her, no guns, no knifes, nothing.

With that thought, i calmly walked inside, heading straight to Sebastian Buenavente's office.

A woman wearing an office attire with a book on her hand started walking towards me so i fixed my composure before she arrived in front of me.

"Mr. Takashi?"

I nodded while keeping a straight face. "Follow me, please."

As we both walked inside of a room, i looked at everything as quickly as possible to examine everything when she went inside of another room inside of this one.