1. SAVING

JULY 27TH TUESDAY 

"Alright yall" I said to Dream and Tae. 

"Alright you drive safe" Dream said giving me and hug and same with Tae.

I was leaving from a party that Dream was preforming at so she invited me and Tae.

I hopped in my car and started making my way to my hotel that I was staying in while im in New York. But first I stopped at a corner store on my way there to pick me up sum snack.

I pulled up to this liquor store and parked away from the other cars cause niggas dont know how to drive and this car a rental.

As I was getting out my car a group of guys were just posted up in front of the doors, trying to talk to me but I ignored them of course. When I went in and got me three cans of grape Arizona's, a couple packs of fruitiest, and a bag of Taki's. 

I went to the front to pay for my things and walking out I didnt see the group of guys there but instead I saw them beating the shit out of this guy. It was 5 of them on this one guy and that jumping shit was so dead when it comes to me. So I pulled out my gun that carry with me at all times and sent few warning shots their way and yelling for them to leave which lucky they did.

I ran over to the guy and he was beat up bad. He was bleeding from his nose, lip, cheek, and his white t was covered in blood.

"Sir are you okay" I just realizing how dumb my question was. He didnt say anything so I slightly started tapping his face a little trying to wake which it did and he started coughing up blood.

"Ahh fuck" he groaned throwing his head back.

"Alright im going to help you but you gotta help me get you to my car" I said sitting him and he nodded his head.

I throw his arm over my shoulder and tried pulling him up and he helped as much as he could and we managed to get him in my car. I put him in the back seat and strapped him in and hopped in the front pulling off. 

I kept looking back at him in my review making sure he would stay up which he wasnt.

"Hey sir you gotta stay up for me" I yelled back to him making his head pop up.

"Whats your name" I said trying to get him to talk to me.

"Dave" he groaned out breathlessly.

"Well im Ari" I said giving him a small smile as we pulled into my hotel parking lot.

I pulled up as close as I could to the door so our trip wouldn't take that long. I got out and hurried to his side and opened his door.

"You ready" I asked him and he nodded his head. So I wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled him out the car earning another loud groan from him.

"You got it papa come on" I said closing the door and walking us into the hotel doors.

As we walked in we got stares from other people which I expected but they could at least try and make it not so noticeable. I got us the elevator and it opened almost instantly so I pulled him in quickly and clicked floor 17. I sat us slowly on the floor with both of us out of breathe.

"Dave you heavy as shit you know that" I said letting out a little chuckle. When I didnt get a response back I looked up at him cause I as leaning on him and he was out cold.

"Shit" I mumbled as the elevator opens on my floor.

I have to practically drag him out of the elevator to my room. I sat him up against the wall by my door so I could pull my key card to get in.

My room consisted of a nice sized bed room, a living area with a kitchen connected, and of course a big ass bathroom.

I dragged him into the bathroom and got out some towels and rags. I started to clean off the blood on his face and patched up his cheeks and lips with sum stuff that I found in the first aid kit that was under the sink. Then I cut open his bloody shirt and damn neer jumped out my skin. He was so skinny and frail like he hasn't eaten in fucking days. I slowly cleaned the blood off his body trying not to hurt him and he is covered with tattoos from his head to his fucking toe. 

After I clean him off he is left in nothing but his boxers so I go to my suit case see if I have any pants for him to sleep in. Which I do I have a pair of basket ball shorts that I normally would sleep in. I slip those on him and drag him into the bed room and lay him on the bed and cover him up to make sure he some what comfortable.

When I was done with him I slip back into the bathroom and cleaned the blood off the floor and throw all the bloody rags and towels into the hamper that was in there.

When I was done with that I went back into my suit case to find me something to sleep in cause lemme tell you that party and the shit I just had to do with Dave I'm tired than a bitch.

I find me another pair of my basket ball shorts and a sweatshirt cause this hotel room was mighty cold. I went and took a nice hot shower and washed up with my strawberry body scrub and body wash. After that I put some lotion on, got dressed, and wrapped my hair.

Leaving the bathroom I went into the bed to find Dave still sound asleep but In a different position.

'Good to know he aint dead' I joked to my self. I got myself an extra blanket and grabbed a pillow off the bed and taking that to the living room on the couch. After I got all comfortable I soon went to sleep thinking of how tomorrow was going to go when he wakes up.

1080WORDS