24. Hosting PT1

September 19thSaturday

September 19th
Saturday

I just got back to the house from dropping Kairi off with my pops since he wanted to spend some time with her and I was completely fine with that.

As I'm walking through the door I just hear loud ass music blasting and a whole bunch of screaming coming from Ari's beaty room.

I sat my keys and phone down and walked upstairs down the hall where her beauty room. I walked in and her, Dream, and Jayda were screaming this song while dancing.

I looked at Ari dancing ina mirror while doing her make up and I couldn't help but smile at how good she looks.

She saw me in the reflection and smiled before coming over to me before bending over and throwing her ass back while rapping the song.

"Look, big ole ass is heavy
Shake that shit like jelly
Put me on yo plate and slurp that shit up like spaghetti" she rapped while I watched her ass move like water against my instantly getting hard.

"Make that shit look easy, I ain't trying, I just be me
I ain't never met a ho I felt like I had to compete with, uh
This the type of booty make a nigga drop his bitch, wait
This the type of ass when I get home he washing dishes, uh"
she rapped as I gripped her ass in my hand and bring her hard back and forth against my dick.

"Aye Dave chill" Ari said pulling away from me snapping me out my trance.

"Nigga deadass forgot we was here" Jayda said laughing while Dream stood there shocked.

"My bad" I said letting her waist go.

"Anyways where yall going" I asked sitting on one of her couches and watching Ari while she did her hair.

"We have a hosting tonight" Jayda said making me nod.

"You wanna come papa" Ari asked me.

"Who all gone be there"

"This my boo and Jayda boyfriend" Dream said rolling her eyes.

"Don't start that shit" Jayda said mugging her.

"Damn what's wrong with her nigga" I asked making Ari roll her eyes at me because she already told me yesterday that he cheated.

"He aint shit" Dream said shrugging.

"And neither is Safari" Jayda said.

(If you aint watch love and hip hop you aint gone get it but Dream and Safari used to fuck around and I love me sum Safari so we just gone add him just cause)

"Don't do my man" Dream said.

"And don't do mines" Jayda said rolling her eyes.

"Yall sum else" I said going over to Ari and pulling her out her seat.