4. Shopping

Once we got to the mall I parked in the closest spot I could find cause who trying to do all that walking when im gone be walking damn ne'er a mile in there. Once I parked I looked over at Dave and he was sound asleep.

"Dave wake up" I said slightly tapping him.

"Come on papa we here" I said a lil louder and he slowly opened his eyes looking over at me.

"You okay" I asked him and he nodded his head.

"Good we here so common" I said smiling and hopping out the car. I went over to his side and smiled when I saw him out the car by him self knowing he in pain.

"You ready" I asked as I wrapped my arm around his waist and he wrapped his around my shoulders for support.

"Yes ma'am" he said and we started walking in. When we got in it was somewhat packed but not as packed as it would normally be. 

I looked up at Dave and saw he looked nervous like he was scared or something.

"Dave you okay" I asked and he shook his head slightly still looking around.

"You aint gotta worry about nun papa I stay strapped" I said trying to sound tuff showing him my lil gun I got in my purse.

"You crazy mama" he said giving me a cute as smile making me laugh.

We walked around until I saw one of my stores. I got all excited and pulled Dave him into the store.

"Alright pick anything your heart wants" I said smiling up at him. He nodded his head and walked over to a rack of jeans and pulled a pair out.

"Ari" he called while I as looking at dresses.

"Whats wrong they don't have your size" I asked taking the jeans and looking at them.

"These are $250" he said.

"Yea I know I shop here a lot" I said folding the pants over my arm.

"Common keep shopping" I told him and he just shook his head but kept shopping.

FF we at check out and his childish ass only got 3 pairs of pants so I had to pick out 7 more pairs of pants cause he wasnt. Then we got a lot of shirts cause they was have a sale on them. We also got some socks, boxers, and some joggers.

I paid for everything the total was $2,675.75. After she bagged everything Dave grabbed all the bags and I looped my arm with his and we walked out.

"Common lets get you some shoes" I said smiling once I saw foot locker. 

"Leave the bags with me while you go pick your shoes" I said sitting on a bench in the back section of the store where they have their exclusive shoes and clothes at.

I watched as his eyes light up once he started looking at the shoes and it made me smile hard. This made me feel good helping out someone in need, shit really made me feel good and I could tell it made him feel good too.

'Dont know why people dont do this all the time if they got the money'  I said in my head.

While he was looking at shoes I left his bags with a workers while I looked at some over their clothes. I grabbed him a pack of white t's and white wife beaters, a pack of white and black Nike socks, and some Ethika's they had.

"Aye ma I hope you buying that for you and not for a nigga" this big buff ass black nigga said from the side of me.

"Yes I actually am buying these for my nigga" I lied.

"Well shit if it was me you wouldnt be spending a dime on me" he said smiling at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Well good thing you aint cause I look spoiling whats mines" I said walking away from him to find Dave, he was looking at these cute ass Jordan's.

"Aye mama get these with me" he said holding up the red and blue one's.

"Yea how many pairs of shoes you got" I asked but before he could respond the big nigga from earlier came outta nowhere.

"Dave I know that aint you nigga thought yo ass was dead niggas talking bout you went missing" he said pulling Dave into a hug.

"Damn wassup Nate haven't seen you ina minute" dave said pulling away.

"Mann I just got in town I stopped by yo moms and dads looking for you but they said they haven't seen or heard from you ina week" 

"Cause some shit went down with my pops people turned on me but ima figure it out when I get back on my feet so dont tell nobody you saw me"

"I got you but aye this you" big dude said pointing at me.

"Naw but her ass did save me real shit" Dave said smiling at me making me look down and blush.

'Not this nigga having me blushing aint no way' 

"Damn thats wassup but ima see you around" big dude said dapping dave up.

"Alright" Dave said and dude walked out.

"Who's that" I asked.

"A old friend from Detroit" he said as e walked to the register.

"Are all of these your shoes" the cashier said and it was 5 pair of shoes on the counter. I said yes and I paid for all them and we walked grabbed our other bags and walked out.

"Lets get you a phone" I said pulling him towards the apple store.

"No you already spent like 5 bands only in two stores"

 "Mann that aint nun compared to when I online shop that shit some different" I said laughing at myself.

"I dont care you doing to much" he said pulling me away from the store.

"And I clearly dont care I got money for days come on" I said. He stood there mugging me for a second but let me go so I could walk in. 

After a good thirty minutes I got him a iPhone 12pro and let him pick out this basic ass black case. We also went to a couple other stores like Bath and Body Works to get him some hygiene stuff and some other stores I cant remember.

"Can we go now" he asked.

"Stop being a baby and common" I said grabbing his hand as we walked.

We walked back to the car and put all his bags in trunk and hopped in the car and pulled off.

"Hey I was planning on going out to eat with a friend but she canceled on me and I was wondering if you wanted to go" I asked looking over at Dave and then looking back at the road.

"Umm yea where to" he asked.

"Hells kitchen" I said smiling hard cause i've always walked to go but it's so hard to get reservations.

"Whats that" he asked.

"Oh my god you never heard of the tv show or nothing"

"Is that, that Gordon Ramsay guy restaurant" he asked and I smiled.

"Yea we go at 8 so we have plenty of time" I say seeing it was only 4 ina after noon.

"I dont know im not looking the best mama and I aint trying to embarrass you" he said.

"Nigga please I can re-braid yo long as hair and you put on one of the many outfits I got and you gone be looking good to mufucken t" I said swiping my hand under my neck.

"Whatever you say mama" he said laughing.

1300WORDS
Sorry for me dragging these chapters along I just like them to be really detailed

VOTE
AND
COMMENT
I WOULD REALLY APRECATIE IT