20. SumSum

"I love you so much" Ari said leaning down and kissing him

"I love you too" he mumbled against her lips, and she smiled into the kiss.

Dave grabbed her waist pulling her closer to him and deepening the kiss by sliding his tongue in her mouth. She moaned into the kiss and held his face trying to bring him as close as possible.

"Shit" Dave moaned and grabbed her waist as she started to grind on his dick.

Dave pulled away and flipping them over, so he was on top. He quickly
pulled off his shirt then attaching his lips onto Ari's neck and her mouth fell open letting moans fly out.

Dave lifted her up and took her shirt off letting her titties jump out and he instantly attached his lips to her erected nipples.

He slow stated kissing down her stomach and pulled her panties down her legs and sitting up in the process.

He took his shirt off and quickly laid
down to be face to face with her wet core.

He looked up at Ari seeing her breathing heavy with her eyes closed.

"Look at me ma" Dave said popping her in the thigh.

Ari looked down at him with nothing but lust and nervousness in her eyes seeing as thought this was her first time ina long time doing anything sexual.

Dave smirked up at her before dipping back between her legs. He spread her lower lips unintentionally in hailing her sent. He laid his tongue flat on her clit and began sucking on it making her back arch off the bed moaning out.

He continued to do that while fingering her with two finger pushing
her over the edge and slashes were heard as she squirted all over his face and he tried to catch int his mouth smiling.

"Damn ma shit wet as hell" Dave said sitting up and slapping her clit making her jerk up.

He got up took his pants off letting his dick stand tall as he gently stroked it, smirking and Ari watched clenching her legs.

Ari then got on her knee ready to give him head as well but Dave shook his
head and pushed her back on her back and getting im between her legs.

He slapped his dick on her clit making her body jerk. He slid his tip up and down her slit before pushing in a little making her scrunch up her face in pleasure.

"Oh my god" she moaned as he pushed his full length into her.

He kept going at a slow but power full thrust as she moaned out his name.

He bent down and started sucking on her neck leaving hickeys all on her neck. While Ari wrapped arms around his lower back trying to get him to go even deeper. He rubbed her clit in a slow circular motion and her legs started shaking while she squirted around his dick.

After satisfied with the bruises on her neck he sat and flipped her on to her side and laying behind her. He then rubbing his tip on her entrance before sliding in and fucking her at a fast making her scream out so he quickly covered her mouth.

"Shut before you wake Kairi" he groaned in her ear.

He continued with his fast thrust while Ari moan under his hand feeling like she was ina a daze.

"Common mamas cum for me" he moaned in her ear while also slowing down his thrust and taking his hands off her mouth.

"Mhmm" she moaned out clenching her eyes shut.

"Common ma look at me" he said craning her neck to look bat at him as he pulled her into a passionate kiss.

She creamed around his dick moaning into his mouth and he pulled out nutting on her ass.

"Shit" he hissed as he finished cumming and they both caught their breathe.

"I love you papa" Ari said flipping over and laying on his chest.

"I love you too mamas" he said kissing her forehead and they both drifted to sleep.

I was gone add on to the next day in this chapter but ima do it ina next one. Anyways I hope you guys liked it cause it took me too long for this lil 600 word scene but tell me how I did and i might add more.

731words

VOTE&COMMENT