5. Out To Eat

When we pull back up to the hotel she helps me out the car and we grab all the bags and go in.

Im too grateful for Ari a nigga was on his last limb and then when them niggas jumped me I thought I was a goner for sure. But thankfully Ari was there and fixed a nigga up, fed me, and spent bands on me like she den knew me her whole life type shit.

When we got to the room we sat all the bags ina living room and she plopped down letting out a loud breath.

"That shit was too much I need food" she said grabbing the hotel menu.

"I thought we were going out to eat" I said sitting next to her.

"Yea but thats in 4 hours you aint hungry" she asked.

"I am but you aint gotta be sending all that money I know room service cost a fortune in here" I said shaking my head.

"You see my face" she said giving me a straight face.

"That means I give no fucks now what you want to eat papa" she said looking back at the menu and making me laugh. 

"We aint got no food left over" I asked trying to find any excuse for her not to spend more money. She put the menu down and slowly looked up at me giving me another straight face.

"Nigga you know damn well we both had two big ass plates of that shit it's goneeee" she said dragging the e making me shake my head.

"Ima get us some wings and fruit punch and after I can take care of you hair" she said making me nod. She called the hotel up nd order 20 pieces of lemon pepper wings, fries, and two letters of fruit punch.

"So what happened" she asked looking at me giving me her full attention.

"Ion know if im ready to talk about all that" I said honestly cause the shit that happened weeks ago was bout traumatizing than a bitch.

"I understand but how long you been like this" she said getting up and grabbing a chair from the kitchen table.

"Almost a month" I said shaking my head.

"You aint got no friends or family that could of helped you out like the dude from the mall" she said grabbing my hand and putting me in the chair.

"Naw my friends the reason im like this now" I said thinking of that night.

"Thats fucked up whatever they did to you" she said rubbing my shoulder and going into the room. She came back with a lil suit case.

"You ready to be finer than fine wine papa" She said smiling and pulling out hair shit.

"Mama I'm fine regardless homeless and all" I said taking off my jacket.

"Not to much" she said getting behind me and rubbing her hands through my braids.

"So im not fine" I asked looking up at her and she smiled looking away and blushing.

"I thought so" I said chuckling.

"Shut up" she said nudging my head making me laugh a lil harder.

FF 2 hours later. After she had took my old ass braids down our food had came so we ate that and this hotel got some good ass chiefs. I know its a bitch in there with the folds on her elbows cooking in that bitch. 

After we ate she had washed and deep conditioned my hair and it felt too good. She had braided it into some pop smoke braids and a nigga was looking finer than fine wine.

"Okay cause I did the damn thing" she said dancing around.

"I mean it's alright" I said looking ina bathroom mirror. I looked at her ina reflection and cought her mugging the shit outta me.