11. Seeing Kairi

Next morning

I woke up early as hell but I'm feeling too good cause I get to see my baby girl after too fucking long.

I checked my phone and it was 7 ina morning so I hopped up and went to take a shower, brush my teeth and all that extra shit.

When I was done I just put on some back joggers, a black t, and my black and white 1' just sum simple.

After that I had went in Ari room to see if she was up and she wasn't.

"Ariiiiii" I whispered as I climbed into her bed.

"Yes Dave" I heard her mumble into the pillow.

"What time yo photoshoot" I said taking my shoes of and getting under the covers with her.

"1"

"Ari it's 4 ina afternoon" I said watching her jump up with slob all on her lips.

"You fucking lying" she said struggling to get up but I pulled her back damn laughing hard as hell.

"I'm joking it's 7:30 sum chill out" I said trying to contain my laughs as I pulled her on top of me.

"You ain't shit" she said laying her head on my chest and straddling me.

"You excited papa" she asked me and I knew she was talking bout me seeing Kairi.

"Yea bout happy as hell"

"I'm happy for you glad to see you so happy you deserve it papa" she said kissing my jaw then burying her face in my neck.

"Thank you but this wouldn't have happened without you" I said kissing her cheek and kissing other then I started kissing all over face. I flipped us over so I was on top of her and continued kissing her.

"I appreciate you Ari" I said giving her another kiss ona but lips. 

I was about to pull away but she pulled me back down into a real passionate ass kiss. She grabbed the back of neck pulling me closer, slipping her tongue in, and moaning into the kiss turning me all the way on. I moved from her lips to her jaw to her neck, I started kissing around her neck until she let out another sexy ass moan letting me know I found her stop. I sucked on her neck in that same spot while she moaned in my ear and ran her hands through my braids.

I slipped my hand into her shirt grabbing her titty cause her to moan louder but started kissing and sucking on the lips. I slipped her titty out and was about to do my thing, but her phone went off causing me to stop. 

"Sorry" she mumbled getting from under me and answering her phone.

"I'm bout to go make some food" I told her getting up and she nodded her head.

So, I left the room shaking my head with a smile on my face.

'She like a niggaaaaa'   I said dancing down the stairs.

I went into her big ass kitchen and started looking for some food to cook. I ended up pulling out eggs, bacon, grits, French toast, and some cinnamon rolls. Shii I'm feeling good so I'm ina mood to make something big shit.

Halfway through me cooking Ari came down looking too fucking good.