17. Great Minds Think Alike

Same day3:30

Same day
3:30

It was a little later in the afternoon, after my uncle left Dave got a call from Millie saying that she was moving and that she was taking Kairi with and wasn't telling him where she was going. Dave tried calling Mama C but Millie been gone since this morning and she don't know where she at.

After that Dave just locked himself in his room. I tried to go and talk to him, but he just pushed me away. Which I understand that shit scarry not knowing where yo daughter is and if she safe or not, especially when her momma acts the way she acts.

So, right now I've thought of an idea for Dave to just take her to curt and get full or at least half custody of Kairi.

I found a whole bunch of websites, did my research, and even found a good ass lawyer that deals with custody battels so hopefully Dave is okay with it and doesn't have too many concerns.

I collect all the papers I printed with information and my computer that shows the lawyer that could help.

As I'm walking out my room Dave comes running in with his computer.

"Baby I don't know why my stupid ass ain't think of this before" he said looking up at me then pausing.

"What's all this" he said looking at all the papers on my bed and sitting next to me.

"I was coming to tell you a way to get Kairi back" I said turning my computer to him and he turned his to me and I saw that we were both ona same website.

"Great minds think alike" he said giving me a kiss.

"So we good with this we can call the lawyer and set an appointment as soon as possible" I said showing him an all my papers and how we can get this going while he looked at me with a smile on his face.

"Why you are looking at me like that" I said pausing and looking at him.

"I'm love that you as passionate about this as I am" he said laying back and pulling me on top of him.

"Of course, I am that's my baby too I love Kairi" I said rubbing his face.

"I love you Ari" he told me and pulled me down into a passionate kiss.

"I love you too Dave" I said once we pulled away.